Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another cracking weekend!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moose

moose

another cracking weekend!!!! Empty
PostSubject: another cracking weekend!!!!   another cracking weekend!!!! EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:25 pm

have had another fabulous and hot weekend at capernwray with a lovely group of people! am currently trying to put the photos on my facebook page (Emma Rothery, in case anyone would like to take a peek or add me, although no weirdos to apply please!!!!) but it keeps failing, will keep trying though! here is a sneaky peek of some of the qualifying group with their team (minus the best shorecover ever of course!)
just to update that the photos have now uploaded on my facebook page. it's obviously just a selection as i took several hundred more. if u would like a disk with them on, i'm more than happy to do this for you!!!!
another cracking weekend!!!! Img_9110

Last edited by moose on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: another cracking weekend!!!!   another cracking weekend!!!! EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:58 pm

another cracking weekend!!!! Img_8910another cracking weekend!!!! Img_9211another cracking weekend!!!! Img_9210
another cracking weekend!!!! Img_9212another cracking weekend!!!! Img_9010another cracking weekend!!!! Img_9110another cracking weekend!!!! Img_9111another cracking weekend!!!! Img_9112

Last edited by Squirrel on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfatpie.co.uk
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

PostSubject: Fantastic   another cracking weekend!!!! EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:13 pm

Weeeelllllllll What can i say another fab weekend, New divers, old divers, beach bar-b-que, sun and group of new friends with memories to last a lifetime.

Firstly', Congrats
To all our new divers, and welcome to the world of diving it's fun fun fun from here. You have all worked hard to get here and long may it continue.
Thank you to all the people who turned up to help or who have helped along the way.(tink,ian,butty,Les,nats,moose,)
What else is their to say :?: :?: :?:
Fantasic weather, i know hard to belive it was the uk. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did . Very Happy
Nice to see some old faces, out and about, and some of the usual suspects.
Hope to see all in water some time soon.
Remember DIVING IS FUN WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfatpie.co.uk
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: well done all   another cracking weekend!!!! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 8:35 am

I can only agree with Squirrel and Moose. A fantastic weekend. Well done to all, you have all worked hard to achieve the Open Water now go and use it. Remember that is not just for using abroad, there is fantastic diving in the UK with some great animals to see.

Can I also add my thanks to all the official and un-offical crew. Without your help it would be a lots harder to do. Smile It is always good to meet new friends and re-meet the old ones. Just another aspect to diving that isn't mentioned very often.
Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver
Ian G

PostSubject: Congratulations   another cracking weekend!!!! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:33 am

Congratulations to those whos successfully completed their OW course this weekend. Don't forget - keep diving. Agreed it was a good weekend - I'm only sorry I wasn't able to stay all weekend. Hope to be able to do so next time. Ian Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: nice to see you all   another cracking weekend!!!! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:15 pm

some new faces on sunday and great weather too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
nice horse rider interaction

another cracking weekend!!!! Dscf3517

see diving is fun Very Happy but mostly wet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another cracking weekend!!!!   another cracking weekend!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

another cracking weekend!!!!
Page 1 of 1