Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

St Lucia Holiday & Diving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dobs
PADI Assistant Instructor
Dobs

Humor : Anything funny

St Lucia Holiday & Diving Empty
PostSubject: St Lucia Holiday & Diving   St Lucia Holiday & Diving EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:54 am

Smudge,

I hope this counts towards the photography badge, it was my first attempt taking underwater, so apologies for the rear ended fish etc....

Sorry if the photos bore you but I did have about 300 to choose from. I am just trying to get with the community spirit of ProScuba.

Enjoy
St Lucia Holiday & Diving 111St Lucia Holiday & Diving 211
St Lucia Holiday & Diving 511St Lucia Holiday & Diving 611
St Lucia Holiday & Diving 311St Lucia Holiday & Diving 411
St Lucia Holiday & Diving 711
St Lucia Holiday & Diving 813St Lucia Holiday & Diving 911
St Lucia Holiday & Diving 1011St Lucia Holiday & Diving 1111
St Lucia Holiday & Diving 1210
St Lucia Holiday & Diving 1310St Lucia Holiday & Diving 1410

P.S. I have my dry suit on order, they are just waiting for more material to be shipped in, lol.
Ed

Last edited by Dobs on Thu May 14, 2009 8:45 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Required help from "Frog")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: up load pics   St Lucia Holiday & Diving EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:17 am

here goes under the subject bar is a row of icons starting with B right to a ? mark the one you want appears under the word none and when you hover over it the message comes up "host an image" click on it and a drop down box should appear the file button should be selected and then browse button which will link to where your pics are.
select the pic you want to download then click host it, let the computer down load it, remember to Re size the pic to suitable size, 640 is usually good size.
This will take a moment....once it has down loaded then you will need to cut and paste to the thread from the image line, hope fully this will be all you need to do. the link will look like the next line, below and this will link to the hoist site. just hit preview and the pic will be here, for more pics start again.
https://servimg.com/view/12115087/317][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f61/12/11/50/87/dscf7911.jpg

St Lucia Holiday & Diving Dscf7911

Good luck and happy snapping....
need more just give me a shout
Back to top Go down
Dobs
Dobs

PostSubject: Re: St Lucia Holiday & Diving   St Lucia Holiday & Diving EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:31 am

Thanks Mr Frog,

Seems a long way around but I have got some on before the linking system wnet for a sleep. I will try and attach some more a little later.

Hope you are keeping well and I hope to start joining you all in about 7-8 weeks when the dry suit comes through, although you'd best add a good few weeks for Smudge to show me how to use it. However I will catch up with you all at Ponds Forge in couple of weeks when the travellers have returned.

Ed
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: cracking pics   St Lucia Holiday & Diving EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:15 am

Cracking pics Dobs Laughing hope you're having a good time. Will see you when we get back.

Don't worry about Smudge teaching you how to use the drysuit, I usually get that job Shocked :cheers: See you soon
Back to top Go down
Dobs
Dobs

PostSubject: Re: St Lucia Holiday & Diving   St Lucia Holiday & Diving EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:16 pm

Oh!!! I'm back have been for a week now.. so unfortunately I have also been back at work for a week too.

I am just waiting for everyone else to come back, so there is some diving again that I can do in a shortie. So that rules all UK Openwater out and leaves me with the swimming pools.

See you friday after next.
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

Humor : the sillier the better - when will i eva grow up

PostSubject: Re: St Lucia Holiday & Diving   St Lucia Holiday & Diving EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:55 pm

hi ed,
glad to hear you had a fabulous time, the pictures are great.

In sports diver there is a beginners guide to photography, and its main point is to get under the subject rather than above it.

Now please dont think im telling you how to do it and im an expert, 'cos im not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we managed to smash our brand new fx lens on route to egypt last year and so cant even take a picture, so i think yours are brilliant.

i also need to discuss my choccy brownies, im tweaking recipes each time, but have had a not so sucessful ( unless you call it choccy fudge cake)attempt last night. need some heston science tips. probably see you at the pool, need to refresh for egypt as the countdown has started.

lol Emma

mrs nob hob nob!
Back to top Go down
Dobs
Dobs

PostSubject: Re: St Lucia Holiday & Diving   St Lucia Holiday & Diving EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:49 pm

Em Hob Nob,

I will look out some recipes for you,

The only problem with getting underneath the subject, is that for me to get underneath the fish must be pretty close to the surface.

See you at Ponds Forge soon...

Ed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St Lucia Holiday & Diving   St Lucia Holiday & Diving Empty

Back to top Go down

St Lucia Holiday & Diving
Page 1 of 1