Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

St Abbs!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

St Abbs! Empty
PostSubject: St Abbs!   St Abbs! EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:29 pm

sorry I need to close down a minute - I'll upload and edit this post soon..........
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com

St Abbs! Empty
PostSubject: St Abbs   St Abbs! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:38 pm

Well what can i say the first trip to the mecca of the north...as always the company was fantastic...as to the shore cover after our slight killa moment out at seagull rock...they have moved magnetic north again.. lol!

The Dive was great and the second one erm washing machine springs to mind still was great to get away for a couple of days.

St Abbs! Dscf2910St Abbs! Dscf2911St Abbs! Dscf2810St Abbs! Dscf2811

Just one or two of the locals....
and one or two of the dive buddies...ooo and the service from dim and dimmer was good lol!

St Abbs! Dscf2912St Abbs! 21062011

And the cheese cake....Steves face says it all.......

St Abbs! 21062012

Who siad the surf was a bit ruff....easy dive lol! for Proscuba!!!

St Abbs! Img_8410

so many more pics to share so will post them in the gallery.
Thanks for a great weekend to all of you.
and yes the world is round. so lets all do it again soon.

Diving is mostly wet but so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

St Abbs! Empty
PostSubject: Cracking Weekend   St Abbs! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:58 am

I agree with Mr Frog, cracking weekend was had.
The original plan was to do Cathedral Rock in the morning but following advice from other divers we stayed leeward of Green How and even then it was 'lively'. Very Happy

The afternoon was so much easier - not.

Seagull rock was the plan and the plan was carried out - sort of. 3 groups set off. Mr & Mrs Frog, Me & Ange and Smudges group. Smudge was first out with Iona - his fin strap broke Very Happy

Me and Ange were next followed shortly by Squirrel and the rest. As can be seen from the photo above getting out was interesting Smile Shocked

Smudge set up a rescue station and had to rescue a female diver from a different group who was 'beached' on a rock and then abandoned by her instructor. :?: Smudge was not a happy bunny and had words Evil or Very Mad . Just as well it wasn't me. I'm not good with words in situations like that affraid

Back to our group - all had arrived back Shocked No, where are Mr & Mrs Frog. No sign. By now there was me, Smudge and Squirrel with throw ropes - in case - when we saw a DSMB rise. We guessed it was them and they surfaced shortly afterwards. They weren't far away Twisted Evil oh no - only the other side of the harbour entrance channel Rolling Eyes

They made it back safely. Still a fun and interesting days diving.

GREAT WEEKEND - THANKS GUYS AND GALS. Until the next one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
Caroline

St Abbs! Empty
PostSubject: St Abbs   St Abbs! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:34 am

Yes a great weekend was had at St Abbs with great company and a good laugh although the second dive on Saturday was more like surfing than diving! affraid I also had a good Monty Python moment when I flipped onto my back on the slippery rocks and did a good impersonation of a beached turtle until Ange and Emma flipped me back over. Thanks ladies Very Happy

Also learned some interesting things which I am not sure I wanted to know eg Tink's bread and bed problem and Squirrel's gravy fetish!! What a Face

Thanks to Smudge, Squirrel and Tink for support.

Diving is fun bounce thanks from the Blackies Euan, Iona and me xx
Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver
Ian G

St Abbs! Empty
PostSubject: St Abbs   St Abbs! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 3:28 pm

Must agree with all that this was a good trip. Sorry I wasn't able to stay overnight for the Sunday. First time shore diving for me at St Abbs - all previous visits have been boat diving. Looking forward to doing it again sometime - preferable when the conditions are a bit-shall we say-less interesting!! Tanks to all who helped to make it a good trip. Ian Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

St Abbs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Abbs!   St Abbs! Empty

Back to top Go down

St Abbs!
Page 1 of 1