Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rare midweek dive plan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

Rare midweek dive plan Empty
PostSubject: Rare midweek dive plan   Rare midweek dive plan EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Unusually, Ange and I managed to get a day off during the week so we planned to dive Dosthill. Never been before so it seemed a good idea.

I did say that was the plan but as usual the plan went tilt. I've got a couple of ulcers on my lip so don't want to get it infected and Ange has screwed her neck up - again. She really ought to stop using the wardrobe page of the Karma Sutra.

So we decided to go to somewhere new for both of us and somewhere old for me.

So the plan changed and we went to Brimham Rocks. Never been here before either.

Rare midweek dive plan Dscf8910

So I've still not seen the rocks.

Next for How Stean Gorge. This has changed a lot since I was last there

Rare midweek dive plan Dscf8911

Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rare midweek dive plan   Rare midweek dive plan EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Shocked You mean you never been with us to Brimham Rocks - that I find hard to beleive!

Rare midweek dive plan 669834 And even contemplating diving without asking me Rare midweek dive plan 218570 anyway good job you decided against Dosthill, as it only opens during the day at weekends!
Rare midweek dive plan Brimha10
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: Rare midweek dive plan   Rare midweek dive plan EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Yep - Mr W and I could have told you their opening hours Tink, since we used Dosthill for our mapping/emergency assistance plan, Smudge has all the details Rare midweek dive plan 218570

Who says they don't make DM courses like they used to do Rare midweek dive plan 839977
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rare midweek dive plan   Rare midweek dive plan EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Rare midweek dive plan 246400

This is what i've said to everyone, ProScuba is a group of very knowlegable people within the team, including myself! As a group the provision of home contact and support is valuable to all divers. As a team we can offer advise, provide equipment like O2, maps and all kinds of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rare midweek dive plan   Rare midweek dive plan EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:38 pm

People used to trust me, even to the extent of taking them caving BLIND FOLD

Rare midweek dive plan P1010010
Rare midweek dive plan P1010012Rare midweek dive plan P1010011

Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: Re: Rare midweek dive plan   Rare midweek dive plan EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 am

The details were printed off and would have been reviewed on Monday evening so we would have changed the plan anyway but the lip did it anyway.

As for asking Pa, independant means we don'tr always need others and occasionally, and only occasionally, 'we want to be together'. You know, the couples thing. And, no, I've never been with you to Brimham Rocks. As a Spice group we never went and you and Squirrel used to go up without inviting me Crying or Very sad Remember when I wasn't wanted. A bit like now.

Doc, I say they don't do DM courses like they used to. Just look how simple the exams are now and, yes, I know they have shifted some of the technical stuff to AI.
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: Rare midweek dive plan   Rare midweek dive plan EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:50 am

Yes the exams are too easy - that's why we stuck to the old ones, much more challenging Rare midweek dive plan 805793
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare midweek dive plan   Rare midweek dive plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Rare midweek dive plan
Page 1 of 1