HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

PostSubject: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:52 pm

Reflection and Bubbles

So this months photo challenge title, as voted by you is Reflection and Bubbles. So now it's up to you all to dig around on your hard drives, or get out and take some to fit this months topic. Again they can be on the surface or underwater. Photos that play on those words are also welcome.

Remember the basic rules - only one photo allowed per day! and they must be no wider that 640pix.

Back to top Go down
http://proscuba.forumotion.com
killa
MSDT

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

PostSubject: April photo comp   Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:10 pm

Nemo this year!!!
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:37 pm

This one is off to a bit of a slow start - think about the title, you would be suprised what you might have that will fit.

Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:55 pm

A few bubbles from Capernwrays new plane.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:15 pm

similar to my first, but in Dosthill this time.

Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Relections   Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:26 am

On the way out to be painted......

Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Barton Swing Aqueduct on the Bridgewater Canal
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:32 pm

getting better... here is mine for today

taken at St Abbs - bit of a bubble and a touch of reflection!
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:06 am

Taken after jumping in at Jackson Reef last year...

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:46 pm

Relection happens all around us... if you look at your pictures, i'm sure there will be a something in reflection. Take water, bright skies and you can't fail to find a reflection. Look around at work, windows glasses, wet surfaces. Bubbles, why limit to underwater, a child blowing bubbles, animals slavering, fish tanks - these things are everywhere.

For today, I have just chosen a simple one, here is Ian and pete cutting mirrors for a Job.

Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:20 pm

Another canal reflection - this time in Bruges.
Back to top Go down
james
Sheep Master

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:49 pm

I still get in the water every now and again
Back to top Go down
Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: in the water   Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:19 am

When do you get in the water. i thought you were always trying to dig yourself out of the sh*t

Nice to hear you're still alive. How did the Paris trip go?
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:55 am

White van at Hodge Close
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:24 pm

seems a three way race at the moment... come on someone must have something hidden on thier hard drives!

I was trying to find the rest of this set, but this was the only one i could put my hands on.

This is a polished stainless steel bit of art in one of the London museum. Great reflections!

Back to top Go down
Joolybee

Humor : I laugh every time I look in the mirror!!!

PostSubject: My first attempt!   Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Joolybee

Humor : I laugh every time I look in the mirror!!!

PostSubject: Re my first attempt!!   Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Well I followed Channers instructions step by step to upload the image and it wasn't that hard but then I couldn't work out how to put a description with it

Anyway this is Lake Kananaskis in the Foothills of the Rockie Mountains about 50 miles west of Calgary. The chap standing at the front is my friend Graham. When I have been to Canada I have stayed with him and his wife Gill. With a bit of luck I will get to see them again before the end of this year!!
Back to top Go down
jason_242
Instructor

Humor : Has its ups and downs...

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:00 pm

How's about this one any guesses to where it is??
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:24 pm

is it pugneys Mr J...

now we are getting the idea - well done and keep it up

and because i'm boss - i'm gonna sneak this one in black and white - I really love this sculpture.. its so alive with reflection and distortion.

Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Abstract Reflections   Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:01 am

Time for an abstract, here is Martin with Smudge at Capers

Back to top Go down
jason_242
Instructor

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:30 am

Pugneys my arse lol
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:58 am

Looks like Skiddaw behind, so can't be Pugneys - you'd have ASDA in the background

Is it Derwent Water's little pier

xx
Back to top Go down
jason_242
Instructor

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:12 am

Well done Doc 10 out of 10 No Asda in the background so can only be Derwent water
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:38 am

according to my map - that big hill as been replaced with Asda

we need to see more....

Back to top Go down
jason_242
Instructor

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   

Back to top Go down

April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next