HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

PostSubject: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Reflection and Bubbles

So this months photo challenge title, as voted by you is Reflection and Bubbles. So now it's up to you all to dig around on your hard drives, or get out and take some to fit this months topic. Again they can be on the surface or underwater. Photos that play on those words are also welcome.

Remember the basic rules - only one photo allowed per day! and they must be no wider that 640pix.

Back to top Go down
http://proscuba.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ian G
Rescue Diver

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:50 am

More bubbles from Malta
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:36 am

A reflection at the end of yesterdays diving...

Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:03 am

guess the diver among the bubbles?

Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:19 am

Reflections in the polished chrome bumper of a Maltese bus.

Back to top Go down
james
Sheep Master

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:23 am

Is that one at Chikewa Ian ?
Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Cirkewwa actually, James, but we knew what you meant.
Back to top Go down
moose

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:40 pm

from yesterday

Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Lex's bubbles:

Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Bubbles at the Azure Window

Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:47 pm

A rather unusual one - can anyone guess what it is?
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:13 am

A reflection on the Inland Sea, Gozo...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Quote :
A rather unusual one - can anyone guess what it is?

Is it a scaff tube/post full of water? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Andy W
always moist & wet
always moist & wet

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Definatley agree with Channer,
Scaff tube full of water.

Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 pm

ok smarty pants, both of you... whats this then?

Back to top Go down
Andy W
always moist & wet
always moist & wet

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Ok Sir, This isnt what it appears to be at first sight, I think I know, it isnt a sphere but more a cylindrical object and I will say no more, but am I right.
I am sure I have seen this.

Andy
x
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:35 am

Playing with water in Valletta

Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Don't forget the May Challenge starts next week!
'Close Up'

Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Todays photo, yes it is after midnight here, taken yesterday when on a mountain bike trip with a difference......

Guess which were our bikes

Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:49 pm

Andy,

are you going to commit and say what the big red round thing is or do I have to put on a photo of the other end??
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:47 pm

leaving on a jet plane.... just one more from sunny Malta

Back to top Go down
Andy W
always moist & wet
always moist & wet

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Sheelagh,
I'm not so convinced now, go on put the other end on, let's see.
Just arrived at scrabster ready to board the ferry for the orkneys first thing in the morning.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: Reflections of a different type   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:55 pm

My reflections are of another cracking trip put together by Steve Bateman. The location was grand, the appartments were adequate, the Dive Centre were very helpful, the diving was very good, although slightly limited due to the conditions, the crowd was small but entertaining. The downside was - where the hell were the rest of you??????????????

If Papa gets the arrangements done for next year I hope there will be more of you. It really is a cracking location.

Oh, as for photographs of reflections - I'm bored now.

Thanks gang - here's to next year

Whist I understand the need for moderating, it's a pity that humour is now being edited out

Last edited by Tink on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splitfin
Dive Master

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Well Said Tink The Photos you were all sending back were amazing I am quite sure I will be one with my name down for next year if it goes ahead

Be good to see youi all pretty soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles   

Back to top Go down

April Photo Challenge - Reflection & Bubbles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next