Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'

Go down 
+13
balddave
Ian G
Pappa Smudge
Andy W
killa
hob nobby
Dobs
moose
Tink
sheelagh
YoYo
SpongebobPeterpants
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Empty
PostSubject: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:59 am

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' June_711

Again this month it's up to you to decided what you think is 'wider angle'. This could just be a wide shot or landscape - it can be on land or underwater.

Rules are the same as normal:

1. one picture per day (unless it's essential to add more to show a point, abuse of this privledge could be revoked)
  2. max width is 640 pix - and please centre the image
  3. you must have taken the picture
June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' 78840
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:04 am

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' P8154710
Pont den Gill, Menorca

What is WIDER? seems to be the question.... all I will say is you decide. To be honest anything will fit in this catergory. So if you just want to show us your favorite photograph then up load and show us! If you don't know how then we will tell you, it's easy (and Tink can do it)
Back to top Go down
SpongebobPeterpants
PADI Assistant Instructor
SpongebobPeterpants

Humor : Dum spiro spero

PostSubject: From Scotland at the weekend   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:26 pm

From Loch fyne West side

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' N1exzr

Monday morning 6:30 am
Back to top Go down
http://www.protier.co.uk
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Mr Diver - I saw what you did, i was about to merge them them, when you deleted the first!

hugz
Back to top Go down
YoYo

YoYo

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:40 pm

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Img_3912
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Where we've just been to stay..

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Img_2910
Back to top Go down
SpongebobPeterpants
SpongebobPeterpants

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Sorry Papa I thought it was starting a new post June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Icon_redface June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Icon_redface June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Icon_redface so i deleted and re-posted.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:29 am

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Icon_biggrin See we are off for the month. Don't forget everyone will have pictures that will fit!

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Fkcr4i
Barracuda on the wreck of the Malokoff in Menorca
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: memories   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:32 pm

I remember that dive very well.
It was a bit like a cartoon where we waited for them to swin past, continued our dive, then had to do the same on the way back. Until we decided to see how close we could get. The result was very close indeed, hence the pic June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' 953477
Back to top Go down
YoYo

YoYo

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:16 pm

This pic was taken in Spain of Gib with Morocco in the background

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Img_3712
Back to top Go down
moose

moose

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:01 pm

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Img_6210
a WATERFALL IN NEW ZEALAND
Back to top Go down
Dobs
Dobs

Humor : Anything funny

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:57 pm

I hope this counts as a wide shot......
June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' 2009_110
Back to top Go down
SpongebobPeterpants
SpongebobPeterpants

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Again Loch fyne from Seal Reef on Monday

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' 2hx7dyr

Fantastic dive site.
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:00 pm

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Img_5410

A wider angle lens on the Thistlegorm
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:35 am

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' 09_04110
Carrying on with yesterday's image of Baracuda on the wreck of the Malokoff
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

Humor : the sillier the better - when will i eva grow up

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:39 am

Please can someone tell me the name of the goldcoloured fish above in sammies shot...are the soldier fish??????

ta x
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:54 am

Yes, we think they are soldier fish

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' 622380 June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' 622380 June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' 622380 June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' 622380
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

Humor : the sillier the better - when will i eva grow up

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:04 am

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Icon_flower thank you June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Icon_flower

see you soon
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: Swallow-tail perch   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:29 am

They could be swallow tailed perch.

I notice the 'wider-shot' was needed on the Malakov due to a 'fat-lad' in the picture. June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Affraid

Cool dive though June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' 901566
Back to top Go down
Dobs
Dobs

Humor : Anything funny

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:00 pm

I will post you a picture of soldier fish tonight. They are red/orange with a bold black line around the gill area. Not to be confused with our beloved squirrel fish which looks a little similar but with white markings and black eyes.

My pictures are at home. so please show me a patience.

In fact I have just looked on photobox and I have a picture of squirrel fish, as I have said above the soldier fish looks just the same but completely orange but with a single black stripe on the gill area.

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Squirr10
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:16 pm

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Suspect They are just orange fish, that always get in the way!

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Soldie13 June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Squirr11

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' 839977 these fish are much better fish to see!

Back to top Go down
YoYo

YoYo

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:07 pm

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Img_3410
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:59 am

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' 2008_p13
a wide angle of a brand new theatre in the Wirral
Back to top Go down
moose

moose

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:00 pm

ive heard they do nice cups there Smudge!!!!!!!

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Img_0113

this is me and my boys at Newmillerdam
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:04 pm

One to match Smudge's, a wide angle shot of Camel Dive Hotel...

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Img_5310
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'   June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle' Empty

Back to top Go down

June - Photo Challenge 'wider angle'
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next