Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Egypt or bust!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chilli

Egypt or bust! Empty
PostSubject: Egypt or bust!   Egypt or bust! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Hi there, Egypt or bust! Icon_farao

Steve and Rach... back from the shisha pipes and Red Sea diving that takes your breath away! We had the best time ever, and to cap it our plane was delayed 24 hrs so we spent an extra day in 31 degree heat. Many, many thanks for everything. Definitely got the bug now, and saving for all the gear required. Smudge, you don't want to know what we got up to! Put it this way, we went to Dunraven, Blue Hole, and beyond, 11 dives in 5 days. I'll let Steve tell you our max depth! Sometimes you just want to know what's down there.... Hired camera on last days dive, so here are some pics. Just remember we are beginners in the piccy stakes! Will be joining you for diving soon to keep brushed up, and because I can't imagine not diving for more than a month. See you soon......

OK. Someone tell me how to upload photos. It's not working. Will send some in the next one.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : My pics didn't appear with message)
Back to top Go down
chilli

Egypt or bust! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egypt or bust!   Egypt or bust! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:11 pm

Here are some pics:-

Egypt or bust! Rachae11Egypt or bust! Steve_10Egypt or bust! Camel_22Egypt or bust! Blue_s10
Egypt or bust! Camel_12Egypt or bust! Shark_11Egypt or bust! Masked11Egypt or bust! Crocod10
Egypt or bust! Eel_ga10Egypt or bust! Camel_27Egypt or bust! Camel_25Egypt or bust! Camel_24
Egypt or bust! Lion_f11Egypt or bust! Yoland10

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to tidy up and to fit to 1024 screen width.)
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Egypt or bust! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egypt or bust!   Egypt or bust! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Egypt or bust! Drunken_smilie Glad to here you had a great time. Now we need to get you back in the water here in the UK.

Pictures are great, they do take a bit of getting used to uploading, and there are a few cheats. I've tidy just a couple of bits on your post that hadn't loaded correctly.

See you soon

Smudge
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
Andy W

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

Egypt or bust! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egypt or bust!   Egypt or bust! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:40 am

Steve and Rach,
Glad to here you had a great time, hopefully see you soon to here all about it.

Egypt or bust! Icon_razz Egypt or bust! Icon_razz Egypt or bust! Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Egypt or bust! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Egypt or bust!   Egypt or bust! Empty

Back to top Go down

Egypt or bust!
Page 1 of 1