Share | 

Killer in Egypt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killa
MSDT

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

PostSubject: Killer in Egypt   Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Had 2 good weeks in Egypt and completed 9 dives with Red Sea Dive College. They are a good dive Company but some days the boats were a bit crowded.

21/10/09
The first dive was Temple - check dive???? A very good reef with plenty to see. We then went to Ras Um Sid for a steady drift dive. Back to the shore for 1.30 - a good first day.

22/10/09
Megs, me and dive guide dived on the house reef. A nice dive but camera flooded!! Only did one dive as meg was not feeling too well.

25/10/09
Shark Observatory. The first time i have dived this and a good drift dive. As usual plenty of fish life.
The next dive was Shark & Yolanda reefs. As always a brilliant dive site. We managed to get up the Yolanda but blowing out of my A***E - big current!!!

27/10/09
Jackson Reef. A quick drift dive along a good reef wall. There were too many dive boats here with many divers who shouldn't have been around 30m given their inexperience and dive skills!! .
Next dive was Thomas Reef - These are great reefs for all levels of divers. They can be very quick drifts with some different currents pushing you down as well as up - so caution is needed at times.
The last dive was Far Garden. A nice not too deep dive with the usual amount of fish life.

Overall a good set of dives with a good Company. I would recommend using them.

A few pics below taken before the camera flooded!!
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

Humor : the sillier the better - when will i eva grow up

PostSubject: Re: Killer in Egypt   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:21 pm

great Pics mr Killa, i want to go back, i loved the drift dives you mention and totally agree with the nr of divers, im so sorry about your camera, dont tell me you want your old baby back!!!! will tje insurace cover it, i hope so

hope to see you soon x
Back to top Go down
killa
MSDT

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

PostSubject: Killer in Egypt   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:55 pm

I have decided to buy another camera as by the time I pay the excess, get a letter to say it's Knack'd it will cost only 15 extra.

I bought another from Jessops in Medowhall for 95 as someone returned it - got 20% off - bargin!!! .

If we do a savings scheme we could have several names on the account to stop any problems - Arthur Fowler!!!! .

I suggets we have a talk about it when we have the Christmas meal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer in Egypt   

Back to top Go down

Killer in Egypt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1