Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turkey Hols 08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killa
MSDT
killa

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

Turkey Hols 08 Empty
PostSubject: Turkey Hols 08   Turkey Hols 08 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:55 pm

Had 2 good days dive from Fetyhie Harbour.

The first day we headed to Dalaman Bay to dive on a wall reef. There was little fish on this first dive but still ok. Depth around 30m

We had lunch until the try divers had finished, then headed for Aquarium reef. There were more fish on this reef, including some Barracuda. Turkey Hols 08 P7010010Depth on this dive was 25m. Turkey Hols 08 P6280011

The 2nd days diving was again from Fetyhie Harbour. We headed for a site called 3 tunnels. This si a good scenic dive site, with as the name suggest is three tunnels. The first is at 30m rising to approx 8m. There were many barracuda patrolling around the upper reef - approx 15-20. Many small fish and a lone Moray Eel. Turkey Hols 08 P7020110 Turkey Hols 08 P6290010 After a good lunch we headed back to AQUARIUM REEF. This time there were more fish life including again a large number of baracuda, a large parrot fish, some jacks and a lone Moray eel. Turkey Hols 08 P7020111
I dived both days with Divers Delight. They are a good set up and anybody going to Turkey would certainly recommend then. :cheers: :cheers: The equipment is included in the price - around £35 per day for 2 dives and lunch.

Just a few more photos of the sea life.

Turkey Hols 08 P7020112 Turkey Hols 08 P7010011 Turkey Hols 08 P7020113 Turkey Hols 08 P6280013
Back to top Go down

Turkey Hols 08 Empty
PostSubject: Turkey hols   Turkey Hols 08 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Looks like some one had a nice time, not sure about the strange fish in the last pic tho Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
some great pictures love the barrcuda shot, did the moray come out and play?
Cool Cool
But was Turkey ready for the Legend :?:
Back to top Go down
killa
MSDT
killa

Turkey Hols 08 Empty
PostSubject: Turkey Hols   Turkey Hols 08 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:29 pm

The last pic is a diving leg-end. I saw him and though I would like to be as good as him one day!!! Laughing Laughing

The Moray's stayed in their holes except for the last one, which legged it when it saw me!!!! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

Turkey Hols 08 Empty
PostSubject: Hose   Turkey Hols 08 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:25 pm

Nice hose's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfatpie.co.uk
killa
MSDT
killa

Turkey Hols 08 Empty
PostSubject: Hoses!!   Turkey Hols 08 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:45 am

Forgot to take my little front handbag!! so they were around my head. Being a dive leg-end still managed to look good and dive aero-dinamicallllly!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Most divers on the boat were envious of my wing and good length!! Laughing Laughing hose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turkey Hols 08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turkey Hols 08   Turkey Hols 08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turkey Hols 08
Page 1 of 1