Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In

Go down 
+6
killa
Admin
SpongebobPeterpants
sheelagh
SkiesNPies
Pappa Smudge
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Empty
PostSubject: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:05 pm

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 78840 A mixed bag of weather down here in Anglesey.

Today was the BIG SCUBA TRIAL here Anglsey. A get together of retail manufractures and divers to promote a few things. For me the attraction was the Photograhic Splash competition. So with my budddy Pete (diver) we headed into the surf of the choppy Irish Sea at low tide. As luck was on our side, in 3m of 14 degree clear water we managed to get a few images.

This competition is about all the dive photographers in the same conditions on the same day. Once you have finished you then have to choose just two to enter for judging.

I was using an old point & shoot Fuji F30 with on-board flash only.

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf6513WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf6512
WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf3318WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf3317
WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf3316WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf3315
WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf3314WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf3313
WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf3418WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf3417
WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf6511WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf6510
WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf3416WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf3415
WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf3414WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Dscf3413

Last edited by Pappa Smudge on Sat May 14, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SkiesNPies
PADI Assistant Instructor
SkiesNPies

Humor : Mr Webb

PostSubject: Re: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Anglesey ? North Sea? How's that work then ?

Looking forward to seeing the pics, are there funky prizes?
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Sounds a bit Irish that doesn't it WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 42697
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:22 pm

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 117783 OK - i was getting frustrated with internet connection!

all sorted now... enjoy the pictures... now i've got them on

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 574670 I cant win, especially as pete bribed the judges - so we'll wait to see WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 453668
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Porth Dafarch Beach

.....as you can see the tide was a long way out!

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Img_9211

can you see that Pete canvasing that judge below tongue
WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Img_9212

Good Luck to all those that too part WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 897312

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 66526 can you guess which two I entered...

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 78840
Back to top Go down
SpongebobPeterpants
SpongebobPeterpants

Humor : Dum spiro spero

PostSubject: Re: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:35 pm

The Big Scuba Weekend, a great weekend, Me and Dori traveled down Friday night for a steady start on Saturday. Meeting up with Steve we decided that Porth Dafarch might offer the best shelter from the westerly winds to give us the best chance of finding something good to photograph, with the Tide running pretty quickly it was a case of challenge on! Shocked But from the pictures you can see we had a few willing subjects, the biggest problem was holding still.....some extra weight before the dive and a couple of large rocks did the trick just right.

See If you can guess which to made it to the final selection

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In SdjqehWINNING - Anglesey Splash In 35klkp5
WINNING - Anglesey Splash In S1j9k6WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 24g8yh4
WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 11hwglsWINNING - Anglesey Splash In 166dmwz
WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 15po6soWINNING - Anglesey Splash In 2cospoy
WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 70x8h5WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Qn9oiu
WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 11v2r09WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Jj6yxy

Post the number or discription you think will be the winner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.protier.co.uk
SpongebobPeterpants
SpongebobPeterpants

PostSubject: Re: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:52 pm

And here are a few more that speak for themselves

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 2i7ls84

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Awcai0

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 4gsswn

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In X5cvfd

Thanks for a great weekend Papa.........
This last one is just for fun.....MMM wonder where it could be

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 35n7rwg
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:15 pm

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 976232 Great pictures 'Mr Spundgebob'

So now you can see all the ones we took... NOW we are asking you to 1. try to see what we both entered - don't forget we could on choose two! 2. tell us which you like 3. Name some of creatures we photographed Smile

Good to see the profile of our dive at dotty - nice steady profile WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 827139
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:04 pm

and the winners are.....

Very Happy With over £750 worth of prizes - ProScuba wiped the floor of this Splash In Photographic Competition!

Overall winner of the competition was - Me

1st Place in the compact camera catergory was - Pete

2nd Place in the compact camera catergory was - Me

so a very well done to Pete on his first Splash In and FIRST win WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 731218

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 791283 if you don't take part then you cant win...
and don't forget all our pictures we're taken with compact point and shoot cameras - nothing fancy at all.

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 78840

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 839977 The images are all above - see if you can work out which won!

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 197568
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
SpongebobPeterpants
SpongebobPeterpants

PostSubject: Re: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:38 pm

All i say is Wooooohooooooooo Team Proscuba
wave wave wave wave
Back to top Go down
killa
MSDT
killa

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

PostSubject: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Well done you two - great acheivement!!! WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 953477 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 953477 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 474975 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 474975 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 474975 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 474975
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:12 pm

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 222826 Likewise WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 222826
WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 246400 Brilliant result WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 246400
Back to top Go down
Joolybee

Joolybee

Humor : I laugh every time I look in the mirror!!!

PostSubject: Re: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:55 am

Quote :
I was using an old point & shoot Fuji F30 with on-board flash only.

Well Pa that is the sort of camera I have, not one of these flashy ones with antennae so if I can get pictures like that with mine I will be well happy!!!!

Well done to you both WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 910780 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 910780
Back to top Go down
dave8

dave8

PostSubject: Re: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:02 pm

wave wave Well Done to the both of you! wave wave WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 474975
Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver
Ian G

PostSubject: Re: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:56 pm

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 222826 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 222826 Well done guys & congratulations.They all look pretty good to me - don't think I can pick out a winner.
Back to top Go down
Andy W

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

PostSubject: Re: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:56 pm

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 222826 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 222826 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 222826 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 222826 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 222826 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 222826 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 222826 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 222826

Well done to you both WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 976232 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 976232

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 953477 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 953477 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 953477 WINNING - Anglesey Splash In 953477
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNING - Anglesey Splash In   WINNING - Anglesey Splash In Empty

Back to top Go down

WINNING - Anglesey Splash In
Page 1 of 1