Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clogau Quarry

Go down 
+8
Tink
Squirrel
Joolybee
Andy K
Ian G
sheelagh
Sammy
Pappa Smudge
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Clogau Quarry   Clogau Quarry - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Drunken_smilie Thank you to my buddy, Andy K for giving me a hand.

Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Dscf6310

MORE PICTURES ARE BEEN UPLOADED, but i'm having problems with the computer!

please come back later to find out more Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Icon_tongue

Last edited by Pappa Smudge on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jason_242
Instructor
jason_242

Humor : Has its ups and downs...

PostSubject: Re: Clogau Quarry   Clogau Quarry - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Hey Andy I cant believe you've done another camera in DOH Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Affraid
Looks a good site would have loved to have come but guess what we are busy at work yipee so will venture that way on another day Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Andy K
Dive Master
Andy K

PostSubject: Re: Clogau Quarry   Clogau Quarry - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Ha camera OK. Card dodgy i think?? OK now but the boss say bin the sd card. I was talking to Peter who i gave your card to last night. He pleased as punch, as we are mate. Our heating never been so hot Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Affraid Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Affraid . Ps can i claim off u for burning my arse in the shower lol Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Icon_redface Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Icon_redface . I put a card up on the board too in our local. Glad you busy. Will have to do the dive soon if your off week day? Have you seen Dotty on 30th December?? Im off for that. Regards too to James Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://kefalonianvillarentals.co.uk
tori

tori

Humor : Wears odd socks and gets her heart broken

PostSubject: Re: Clogau Quarry   Clogau Quarry - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:12 am

Looks really pretty, the blue of that water has kicked me back into wanting to get into the water. Can i possibly come and do my advanced in jan when all my uni work is out the way please?
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: Smudge - Caving   Clogau Quarry - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:26 am

Hey boss, you quoting 'your active caving days'. Is it possible to have 'inactive caving days'?

Still trying to get you back underground - bet your scared now Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Icon_eek Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: Clogau Quarry   Clogau Quarry - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:00 am

I have retired from spelunking - I keep trying to tell everyone Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Sleep

Just waiting for YoYo to go on yet another secret location... 22m and crystal clear and only half hour away Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

'The most successful people are those who are good at plan B'
Back to top Go down
jason_242
Instructor
jason_242

Humor : Has its ups and downs...

PostSubject: Re: Clogau Quarry   Clogau Quarry - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Icon_bounce Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Icon_bounce Sounds like me that Pappa I'm good at plan b,c and d Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Icon_scratch Will have to venture out to these new places to have a nosey Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Icon_bounce
Andy I've seen the Dorry dive and definately want to go so, hope to be diving Dorry in the next few weeks with a friend of mine Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: Clogau Quarry   Clogau Quarry - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:11 am

Dotty is a firm favorate with me and several of the ProScuba clan Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
I'm always up for a dive down there, so if i've nowt on I can be a buddy for the day. Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Drunken_smilie

Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Icon_study With over 200 logged dives in dotty I still think it's the best inland site in the UK.

I've another Quarry site to look at, which seems simular to the Clogau Quarry. It's a bit further on than Dotty, nearer to the coast.

So if you want to go diving, just give a call or drop me a message. If you can do mid-week even better, and Andy K and a few others are often available.

Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Icon_smile

'what we see depends what we look for'
Back to top Go down
Rob
MSDT
Rob

PostSubject: Dotty   Clogau Quarry - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:33 pm

Jason, get your name down for 30 December if you can make it.

Dotty is ace.

Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clogau Quarry   Clogau Quarry - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clogau Quarry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2