Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Empty
PostSubject: Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K   Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 29bg9cg

Thanks to Teressa and Andy for a great couple of dives at Gildy. Both were virgins Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Suspect to this site, so I do hope they enjoyed as much as me.

The site is former clay pit for the local Brickworks. The site was one of the first PADI instructor training facilities in the UK. The site has the usual wrecks and objects to entertain, couple of planes, a Double decker bus, cars and Pool Table!!

We were the only divers in today, apart from Mark Evans and his team from Sports Diver Magizine doing some BCD testing on one of the platforms. Great talking to him and reminding him he owes me some money Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Icon_pirat . All teressa wanted him to do was test her lube out Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Icon_redface .

So here are a few pics Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Drunken_smilie

Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 5kmwaxGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 15pg12aGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Oqhcat
Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 2jeb5ahGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K AzggusGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 2vbwpyo
Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 2lx76maGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K FegkydGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 10yf1pg
Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 161altwGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 9ji2deGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 2jebvvd
Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 2h5mw6rGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 15z5z4hGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Dyq3cw

Last edited by Pappa Smudge on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K   Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:04 pm

Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 2ugp2slGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Zx77uxGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 2rr854y
Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 15ecn87Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Fu6q1vGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 8zoc9j
Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 2a77xibGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Au6u53Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 3fx8gGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K R94kds
Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 213fc5hGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 25icgaoGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Xd8ju0
Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 2vwibkhGildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 2wmg86p
Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 2uqzrcy
Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 2ynh5hk
Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Slr7mg
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K   Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:07 pm

sorry I was just playing joining a few shots... this may look simple, and not quite right.. but there eight picture involved Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Icon_tongue so bouyancy, steady hand and an eye for the overlapping joints + only about 5m of viz Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Icon_rolleyes
Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Ny7ayp

I could have done this in one shot - if I only had my SLR Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Icon_sad (and yes thats a dig at ?!!?)
Back to top Go down
tic toc
Advanced Open Water
tic toc

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K   Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:56 am

Thanks to smudge and andy for popping my cherry (i had never dived at gildenburgh before) a great days diving. The lube! well gotta make sure one slips effortlessly in and out of the water in a dry suit. top tip that !

thank you kind sirs for diving with me .xxxxx flower
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K   Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:41 am

anytime my dear Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Icon_flower

ps. Do they still think you were in Penistone Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Confused if so i wanna know when they had move Gildy Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down
tic toc
Advanced Open Water
tic toc

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K   Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:53 pm

funny that could have sworn it took us a couple of hours to get there............ or.......... were you going round the block a few thousand times. Yes they still think i was swanning around penistone in my little sewing machine of a car.

confused somebody is my double running around penistone! actually that could be rather handy
Laughing
Back to top Go down
jayne65
Instructor
jayne65

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K   Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:26 pm

so where is this big eel that i've heard so much about? lol
good pics btw! look forward to diving there myself... the last time i went to gilders I was only 5 years old... shore cover lol!
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K   Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:23 am

The eel was about a metre long Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Affraid but meeting it inside the bus was a shock Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Fresse

it's very spookey at the bus... the roof and for about a metre down is clear, but then you get a layer of black water, and when i say black, you can not read your gauges or even see your torch Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Icon_pale . So when you go in the bus you can have your head near the roof and see, duck down a touch and nothing Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Fresse . The bit between the roof and nothing was were our friend was Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Fresse

I did try to get a picture... as you can see it didn't work
Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K 2eywh38
Back to top Go down
jason_242
Instructor
jason_242

Humor : Has its ups and downs...

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K   Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Lol reminds me of diving in Ulleswater Dark n dirty Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Andy K
Dive Master
Andy K

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K   Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Good days diving,great company,and a visit to Armstrong quarry on the way home. Interesting location Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Suspect .The eel was huge guys,and as pappa smudge said no vis at all!!Which made it double interesting when i clapped eyes on the creature of the deep at the same time as pappa grabbed hold of my leg to show me it Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Affraid . Near filled my suit!! Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Lol
Back to top Go down
http://kefalonianvillarentals.co.uk
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K   Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Lol Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Lol Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Lol
Back to top Go down
jayne65
Instructor
jayne65

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K   Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Lol love it!!!! Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K   Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K Empty

Back to top Go down

Gildenburgh - Tic-Toc & Andy K
Page 1 of 1