Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gildenburgh - An eventful day!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary

Mary

Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Empty
PostSubject: Gildenburgh - An eventful day!   Gildenburgh - An eventful day! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Where do i start about today! It was very eventful.

Well here goes.....

Firstly i was mine and Wills first time to Gildenburgh and i will be going back for the pure amount of laughter!

Sooo, why was it eventful???

After the first dive which i would have described the vis as a deep blue lagoon, i went to get an air fill!

The woman behind the counter (stroppy) said "is it clean air you want". Then i replied "yes of course i want lean air" soo i paid and got my clean air tag and put it nicely on the cylinder and took it too the compressor to be filled!

5 mins later i was told that the cylinder could not be filled for 2 reasons!! The first reason was that it didnt say breathing air on it! I am at a dive site in a dry siut what else am i going to be doing with it?? And secondly, if I was allowed to get a fill i couldnt yes couldnt have clean air! I thought to myself well i dont want dirty air :x!

I will let someone else explain the difference!

Soo a bit baffled by not being able to have clean air i went to buy some lunch!! Got up to order the food and got barked at by an even stropyer person! I asked for a chicken burger and chips and paid with £10 and got £2 change hmmmm! She added Wills bill to mine even though she had no idea i was with him and then said that Will now owes me £4 pounds!!!

Congratulations

wave wave

Andy completed his SMB speciality course and Sammy hit 100 dives!!

Well, overall the customer service was shocking but the diving was good!

Thanks to everybody who came, a good days diving!
Back to top Go down
jason_242
Instructor
jason_242

Humor : Has its ups and downs...

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - An eventful day!   Gildenburgh - An eventful day! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Ha ha wave I see you too had the same experiance with the yocals bash taunt2
There a strange bunch down there VERY strange :looser:
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - An eventful day!   Gildenburgh - An eventful day! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm

You can say that again. My 3rd visit but the oddest, just.

The diving was good, following the ropes that you could only see if you had hold of them,(torches absolutely no good) Smudge led us to most of the attractions, bit like fly-by-wire. Genuine Blue Lagoon vis. Despite a lot of divers there we saw very few 'out', well outside the learners area, a couple of those 'box of death' divers and the occasional glimpse of someones bubbles.

Didn't bother with the camera after lunch so sammy will post most of the underwater shots.

A very entertaining day with some good company.

Will post photos tomorrow
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - An eventful day!   Gildenburgh - An eventful day! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:11 am

My few pics from yesterday...
Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_72Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_73Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_74Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_75
Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_76Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_78
Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_79Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_80Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_81
Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_82Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_83Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_84
Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_85Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_86
Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_87Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_88Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_89
Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_90Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_91
Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Forum_93

Last edited by Doc on Sun May 01, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - An eventful day!   Gildenburgh - An eventful day! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gildenburgh - An eventful day!   Gildenburgh - An eventful day! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gildenburgh - An eventful day!
Page 1 of 1