Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dotty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoYo

YoYo

Dotty Empty
PostSubject: Dotty   Dotty EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:31 pm

Well we've just come back from glorious Wales it took myself and Killa some time coaxing Smudge back into the water and with little time checking his skills we swam to the 40m buoy. We dropped down the shot line to the gnome garden and because we are padi pro's we did NOT go down the ladder to 51.3m after 20mins of deco we were back at the surface.

Dive two was just as good we went to the right of the entry point down to 34m to the crane jib messed about for a bit and made a very slow accent. At about 28m Killa was attacked by a 20ft great white (you would have thought so the way he screamed i thought a group of girl guides were there with us) we accended to the crane and did our 3min stop then started our hike to the cars it was a superb day and the dry gloves made it so warm didnt they Killa
Back to top Go down
ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

Humor : working - don't make me laugh!

Dotty Empty
PostSubject: Good days diving!   Dotty EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Back in the water after a short rest. This was my first openwater dive of 2008. So as traditional for me - dotty was the location. Buddied by two real special divers we made two dives. The first down the 40m line then onto the ladder. My two great diving buddies wanted to get a little deeper than 40m, so the plan was to get 50m MAX! Not to be outdone by each other they got there arms reaching down as far they could. On inspection at the first deco stop of thier computers - both had 51.3m, couldn't split it between them. :!:
18 mins of deco passed in no time - great first dive of the new year sunny

Dotty Dscf5514Dotty Dscf5515Dotty Dscf5516Dotty Dscf5517Dotty Dscf5519Dotty Dscf5611
Back to top Go down
http://www.proscuba.co.uk
ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

Humor : working - don't make me laugh!

Dotty Empty
PostSubject: Dive profile   Dotty EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 9:56 pm

Pictures on last entry:
(Top): Killa at bottom of ladder - YoYo with his dry Gloves
(Middle): Spot the difference (narcotic test)! - Deco bar 9m
(bottom): Killa's computer - YoYo's Computer

Here's my profile for the dive.......50.6m with total dive time 41mins
Dotty Doroth11
Back to top Go down
http://www.proscuba.co.uk
killa
MSDT
killa

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

Dotty Empty
PostSubject: Dotty   Dotty EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Can I just clarify my Dive buddies comments about the 2nd dive.

The fish or great white was about 30ft not 20ft as was said!!!!!!!!!. The scream was of delight at seeing a magnifcient creature in its own environment!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Overall this was a very good days diving even though the weather could have been better.
Back to top Go down
YoYo

YoYo

Dotty Empty
PostSubject: Dotty   Dotty EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 7:48 am

Mission aborted going back to bed Crying or Very sad For some sexy time :alien:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dotty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dotty   Dotty Empty

Back to top Go down

Dotty