Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

first photo challenge

Go down 
+17
jayne65
Mary
Andy K
moose
killa
Dobs
Joolybee
hob nobby
sheelagh
Squirrel
Rob
Tink
SpongebobPeterpants
Ian G
jason_242
Pappa Smudge
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

first photo challenge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes So this will be the first photo challenge:

March Challenge

= Silhouttes =

first photo challenge - Page 4 Silhou10

Now it's over to you. Don't forget the rules!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
jayne65
Instructor
jayne65

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:00 am

first photo challenge - Page 4 Sunset10

My attempt... The sun setting last night over the farm in front of my house
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:48 am

first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_evil No Mr Channer.... the wings are in silhoute first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_redface Good photo, i've got some good ones of dragon flies and other insects, may be a topic for future months. And Lex i love any sunset, they make great pictures and fit into this months subject well.
Anyway, back to mine for today.

As it's the Nemo 33 weekend, how can i not put this one on.... which also made the front cover of the sports diver magizine.

first photo challenge - Page 4 Nemo10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hmmph!   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:56 pm

I still don't think it's a silhouette!

Suspect

Good pic though!
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:05 pm

first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes So back to the monthly pho challenge....

as I hadn't a camera to take anything over the weekend first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_sad , i'm gonna default to one from last year first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

first photo challenge - Page 4 Dscf2610
Back to top Go down
jayne65
Instructor
jayne65

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:45 pm

first photo challenge - Page 4 Marsa_11

Marsa Alam - 2008
Exiting a cave

Last edited by Pinky on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops... i posted a picture that was too big :o) x)
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:50 pm

first photo challenge - Page 4 418860 Nice one lex.

I made the mistake first first photo challenge - Page 4 136363... can we remember the max width for entries is 640pix wide. (before uploading, in the drop down box, resize and select 640pix) other wise they tend to push the margins of the topic.

Most standard computer screens operate on a width of 1024pix, including viewing on landscape on an iphone. But i know some of you, including my laptop are much wider! But keeping stuff to 640 or less allows for magins etc. and will then be able to be seen by everyone.

ta
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: Thanks   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:05 am

Thanks for the pic of me Sammy. It seems to be my favourite pose doesn't it? first photo challenge - Page 4 901566
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

Humor : the sillier the better - when will i eva grow up

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:11 am

this is steve nobbies entry.

this is first time ive uploaded a photo first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_cheers first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_cheers first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_cheers (channer thanks for the instructions) and i think it may be to large so could anyone on the 'green side' help me out please.

The photo was taken last year in June somewhere in Ras Mohammed.

One of the first pictures taken underwater by Steve.first photo challenge - Page 4 Egypt_13
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:36 am

first photo challenge - Page 4 Egypt_14

This is my entry. I tried to zoom in and take a copy on the pc but it hasnt worked and it doesnt really show up, but if you look to the horizon, you can see the pack of wild dogs in sillouhette. You could hear them howling too, very atmospheric.

Again, this is June 2009 Sharms fantastic 'Old Town'

( It was about five mins after this that one of the crumbs thought it was time to be violently sick - but still many happy memories first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_farao )
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:21 am

first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_farao Egypt at sunset can produce some really good clear skies, and create some beautiful silouettes.

first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_smile i'll use another classic sunset in menorca. This picture is taken from the appartment we use and is straight off the camera, no edits what so ever for the puritans out there. Note the dirty lens!

first photo challenge - Page 4 Dscf2810

and where are those fantasic shots of Zebruggee you all went and photogrpahed on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver
Ian G

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Here's my entry for today.Taken at Punta Nati, Menorca in May last year.

first photo challenge - Page 4 Pic1_189
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

PostSubject: Ahh   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Ahh, the Menorcan memories. Can't wait to go back..............................................
Back to top Go down
jayne65
Instructor
jayne65

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:17 pm

first photo challenge - Page 4 Marsa_14

Malcolm in Egypt... This monkey does it in style! first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Dobs
PADI Assistant Instructor
Dobs

Humor : Anything funny

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:07 pm

This is todays entry for me. It is as promised to Pappa, the one I took in Thailand one evening after a dive there. For those of you familiar with thailand it is taken from the beach in Pattaya.

first photo challenge - Page 4 P1010210

Hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
killa
MSDT
killa

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

PostSubject: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:46 am

first photo challenge - Page 4 Dscf0414 The winning shot!!!!
Back to top Go down
SpongebobPeterpants
PADI Assistant Instructor
SpongebobPeterpants

Humor : Dum spiro spero

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:04 pm

How about this from the iphone
first photo challenge - Page 4 2dv4nrb
while in a moving car!
Back to top Go down
http://www.protier.co.uk
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:09 pm

My iphone flattened my car battery yesterday first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_redface

I have added a poll to the start of the topic first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_wink please vote for your next challenge catergorgy!

here is my image for today.... and it is 'art' before you start!

first photo challenge - Page 4 B2357110
Back to top Go down
jayne65
Instructor
jayne65

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:36 pm

That must be a fella!!!!..... shes got no boobs!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:33 pm

I didn't say the sex of the person in the photograph, and yes they are wearing some clothing! and this was taken in the UK!

x
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:55 pm

first photo challenge - Page 4 Copy_o10

Steves entry again june 2009small cave at Jackfish Alley .
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:49 am

first photo challenge - Page 4 Herz I love that cavern on jackfisf alley - in fact that should prompt someone else who posts on here first photo challenge - Page 4 Icon_scratch .

so here is my entry for today...

first photo challenge - Page 4 Scan_110
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

PostSubject: Wow   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Wow, coiling an abseil rope - now there's a memory. Remember when we used to do that nearly every week first photo challenge - Page 4 901566

Nice pic as well. Where was that?
Back to top Go down
nobby
Advanced Open Water
nobby

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:42 pm

first photo challenge - Page 4 Egypt_10

HAuza Beach House Reef Wall at approx 12m depth June 2009 Sharm
Back to top Go down
killa
MSDT
killa

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:02 pm

first photo challenge - Page 4 Dsc00210
Back to top Go down
moose

moose

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:13 pm

first photo challenge - Page 4 Img_3810Not quite a silhouette but this is my cousin Zoe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first photo challenge   first photo challenge - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

first photo challenge
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next