Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Climbing with ProScuba gang

Go down 
+3
Ange
Tink
ACCOUNT NOT IN USE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

Humor : working - don't make me laugh!

Climbing with ProScuba gang Empty
PostSubject: Climbing with ProScuba gang   Climbing with ProScuba gang EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:16 pm

I would like to say it was a real pleasure. This was the first of our winter Monday night sessions. A good turn out made for a great session. Most people completed several routes, but were suprised by the effort involved. This is a great way to keep fit and work out.
For us older more experienced climbers, it reminded me of the good old days (this centre was developed back in the 1991 and I was there at the opening).

Heres just a few pictures - why not join us next time!

Climbing with ProScuba gang Photo_11
Back to top Go down
http://www.proscuba.co.uk
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: Sorry   Climbing with ProScuba gang EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 8:25 am

Hey guys pleased to see that a good time was had by all Smile sorry I couldn't attend I felt too knackered Sad I should be there at the next one though affraid

Right, now own up - who was looking at Ange's bum Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ange
PADI Assistant Instructor
Ange

PostSubject: My bum!   Climbing with ProScuba gang EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 8:45 am

Now who said you had ownership of my bum Twisted Evil its there for all to see, no matter how hard I try to hide it!

Last night was great fun, and yes I 'd forgotten how tiring it is Shocked cant wait to do it all again next week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
james

james

PostSubject: ace fun   Climbing with ProScuba gang EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 am

how good was lastnight, thanks guys. defo be back next week maybe get toria out with us too, see you all on fri or sat if your droping us for your mum grrrr
Back to top Go down
moose

moose

PostSubject: Re: Climbing with ProScuba gang   Climbing with ProScuba gang EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:00 am

Climbing with ProScuba gang Img_5310Climbing with ProScuba gang Img_5312Climbing with ProScuba gang Img_5311bye bye channerClimbing with ProScuba gang Img_5313Climbing with ProScuba gang Img_5410Climbing with ProScuba gang Img_5411please edit this as u will as its taken me bloody ages but cant get them all in line!!! blumming technology!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

PostSubject: Aye it's bin a while   Climbing with ProScuba gang EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:07 am

Chears guys, what a fab night.
Boy it's bin a while need to eat less pies. Is it just me or is anybody elese having trouble typing this morning?????
Nice to be back on the wall, brings back memories of the good old days, long may it contniue, :star: :star: :star:

Apart from Channer, who decided to leave by the nearest fire exit durring his first climb, good job the door was open .lol! lol!

Love you really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfatpie.co.uk
Tink

Tink

PostSubject: your bum indeed   Climbing with ProScuba gang EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:29 pm

Soz, I know I don't own it and it's nice to see. Embarassed

It makes all the boys go woooow Laughing

Don't see you on any pics tho Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

PostSubject: well look closer   Climbing with ProScuba gang EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 3:34 pm

Well look closer, becasue i can see ange's arse. :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfatpie.co.uk
Tink

Tink

PostSubject: oh yes   Climbing with ProScuba gang EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:40 am

Sorry oh great and mystical Squirrel master Smile didn't recognise it from that angle Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing with ProScuba gang   Climbing with ProScuba gang EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:24 pm

just a few more pics from Monday

Climbing with ProScuba gang Img_1010

Climbing with ProScuba gang Img_1011

Climbing with ProScuba gang Img_1012

Climbing with ProScuba gang Img_1013
Back to top Go down
ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

Humor : working - don't make me laugh!

PostSubject: Re: Climbing with ProScuba gang   Climbing with ProScuba gang EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:30 pm

well at least turn me the right way up Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.proscuba.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Climbing with ProScuba gang   Climbing with ProScuba gang EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:11 pm

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed sorry but i didn't work that one out any pointers? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

PostSubject: correct way round   Climbing with ProScuba gang EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:21 am

Hey boss, we don't always know which is the right way round when you climb Smile oh the memories Very Happy Ubu has returned................
Back to top Go down
Jason Clegg

Jason Clegg

Humor : Slightly Different!

PostSubject: Re: Climbing with ProScuba gang   Climbing with ProScuba gang EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 4:42 pm

hey up, I'm new to the forum - but have dived with Smudge a few times over the years.

Where is this climbing taking place, what time do you meet and how much does it cost???

We tried it in Scotland 3 weeks ago and really enjoyed it.

Can't come along until November though as were off to Tenerife for a spot of Scuba.................................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climbing with ProScuba gang   Climbing with ProScuba gang Empty

Back to top Go down

Climbing with ProScuba gang
Page 1 of 1