Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sunnt wales :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalie

sunnt wales :) Empty
PostSubject: sunnt wales :)   sunnt wales :) EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:55 pm

First off, a hugemongous thanks to Frogs, aka Pete and Di for feeding and sleeping me, and RaW gang for letting us get merry at their tent and sorting out some fab dives!!! And Jackie for the fabuloso SI grub sunnt wales :) Smile

When we arived on the friday we were planning on a night dive, but after traveling and being almost blown away after trying to set up camp, we decided to not to and went and sat by a nice cosey fire and drank lots of wine.

On the Sat, we went to a lovley beach and had a shore dive, but the vis was pretty bad, and we disdn't see that much really.

sunnt wales :) E06eio

We decided to go a bit futher along the coast line to dive Ravenport Gully, it was a nice dive, but the vis still was not very good, saw some jellyfish and a big flatfish. I thaught it was a dead fish and was confused on why is was not floating? But then it swam off and i was happy it was alive sunnt wales :) Smile

sunnt wales :) 6nw8kg

That night i did my first NIGHT DIVE! it was at quater to 11, and propper dark! This was the best dive of the weekend, utterly amazing! the vis was really good, and we could see quite well with the super torches! I thought it would be a really good idea to put glowstick juice allover my kit and fins, and put some round my ankles and neck too sunnt wales :) Smile I got LEG HUMPED by a keen jellyfish too! And when they try to hump your leg it vibrates!!!!!

sunnt wales :) 2hgsdp1

We saw lots of ace nature stuff, like 2 dogfish, lobsters, velvet crambs, a big hermit crab and lotttts of little eel things. It was a surreal feeling when we all turned our torches off, i have never seen black, quite as black! And i have never been impressed over seeing nothing but black too!

When we finally got back to camp, at around somwthing past one, i was sooooo tired! But the dive was well worth it!

On Sunday the boat dive was blown out sunnt wales :) Frownsunnt wales :) Frown , but it was really windy and the sea was a nasty shade of brown, so wouldn't have made a good dive anyway. So we headed off to Vivien Quarry, which also was a fab dive! And the giant stride in, really was giant!!!!!

sunnt wales :) Ziliu1

And this morning we went to Vivian again.
Back to top Go down

sunnt wales :)
Page 1 of 1