Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diving 10th Feb

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

Diving 10th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Diving 10th Feb   Diving 10th Feb EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Todays adventure for me was down to North Wales and to complete my birthday challenge Diving 10th Feb Fresse

I hadn't planned today to be a dive trip, I should have been doing some work in the North East for three days. The job took me less than half a day, so I had a look at Browns bay, but that was too rough so I came home.

This was the job I had to do at the North Tyneside General Hospital, 15m up in a ceiling! The job was to seal the cavity between the roof and the wall, seen here on the top right. The rock wool goes in, them it is sealed with mastic to make it smoke tight. The only way it could be done was off ropes and climbing, or use very expensive scaffolding.

Diving 10th Feb Dscf6420

So then on to Browns Bay in the snow and wind! It was beautiful to see the waves crashing over the rocks, and the sun out over Mary Island.

Diving 10th Feb Dscf6421Diving 10th Feb Dscf6422

Diving 10th Feb 474975 So back to today.....

Dorothea was the destination with intention of doing a deep dive. I got there and remembered i had forgot my camera. But i'm sure you can look back on our trip reports to see what the place looks like! Sunny and warm was the order of the day, kitted and ready to go I descended into the darkness.

Here's my dive profile:

Diving 10th Feb Doroth10

Yep... over 100m Diving 10th Feb Icon_pale

All I say is suunto Vipers computers are good, but they don't like tri-mix diving profiles... so this one is looked out for the next 24hrs!!!

Diving 10th Feb Dscf6510

Diving 10th Feb Icon_biggrin see you soon X
Back to top Go down

Diving 10th Feb
Page 1 of 1