Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4 Coves at Stony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chris

chris

Humor : laboured

4 Coves at Stony Empty
PostSubject: 4 Coves at Stony   4 Coves at Stony EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 10:22 pm

Date: 19th March 08
Organiser: The Gaffer
Attendees: Smudge, Ian, Pete G, Chris

A cold but bright day at Stony. The water was chill (6 degrees) and the visibility was poor - in other words just how we like it. The site was quite busy and there was even a large contingent of BSAC 18 divers from Huddersfield there today.

The first dive was the obligatory pilgrimage to the block house. The origonally planned route was to follow the road down, but the number of other dive groups in the vicinity (your humble correspondant nearly joined the wrong group due to the murk, his poor eyesight and the concentration of divers Shocked ) prompted a change of route, dropping of the edge and the taking the 'scenic route round to the blockhouse.

Entertainment during the surface interval was aptly provided by Ian's hound (sorry didnt get the name) who seemed capable and willing to scale the vertical crags behind car park in order to retrieve sticks no matter how many times the sticks were thrown, or how high they went.

The second dive was a trip to the StaneGarth which looked unusualy atmospheric in the dim green light. Return to shore was via the Sea King and back to shore.

Again and as always, our thanks to Mr Bateman for organising the visit.
Back to top Go down
ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

Humor : working - don't make me laugh!

4 Coves at Stony Empty
PostSubject: I luv diving   4 Coves at Stony EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:17 pm

Yet another great days diving to add to the comments from chris.

It's obvious that the nitrogen is still working it's way out - for the regulars among us, i went to the hydro-box!!

Heres a couple of pics to impress and tempt you all next time. Don't forget the 'Photo Splash In' on the 12 April (check online calendar)

4 Coves at Stony Stoney104 Coves at Stony Stoney114 Coves at Stony Stoney124 Coves at Stony Stoney13
Back to top Go down
http://www.proscuba.co.uk
chris

chris

Humor : laboured

4 Coves at Stony Empty
PostSubject: erm   4 Coves at Stony EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:57 am

Smudge wrote:

It's obvious that the nitrogen is still working it's way out - for the regulars among us, i went to the hydro-box!!

It was dark, okay!
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4 Coves at Stony Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Coves at Stony   4 Coves at Stony Empty

Back to top Go down

4 Coves at Stony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: trip reports & diver achievements-
Jump to: