Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pappa's Dives in Egypt

Go down 
+3
sheelagh
hob nobby
Pappa Smudge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

Pappa's Dives in Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Pappa's Dives in Egypt   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:33 pm

Pappa's Dives in Egypt 29mopx0 Pappa's Dives in Egypt Outit4

Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_sunny What a great week out in the land of sand and sun.

It was great to help, assist and teach the Kay family out in Egypt. Our Host dive centre and accomodation was the Camel dive club in Narma Bay. Thanks to all the staff and dive guides for making me feel welcome and part of the team.

Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_farao Egypt is one of those places that seems to be full of divers.. this trip was great to get back out there and enjoying some of the best coral reefs and some great wrecks.

Log book of mine:

Dives: 18 over 6 days
Type: 14 reef boat dives, 4 wreck dives.
Vizability: clear 50m+
Temp: Air (day) 30 degree plus, Water 26-28 degrees
Courses taught: Photography, Drift, Boat, Nitrox, Coral (Project Aware)

31st October:
Dive 1: Ras Katy. D=30m T=60mins Boat, reef dive
Dive 2: Near Garden. D=25m T=60mins Boat, reef dive and photography dive
dive 3: Night Dive at Paradise Bay. D=16m T=50mins Shore dive
1st November
Dive 1: Shark reef & Yolanda D=30m T=58mins Boat dive, drift dive with reef and wreck
Dive 2: Ras Ghozlanie D=22m T=60mins Boat dive, drift and reef
Dive 3: Ras umm sid D=25m T=59mins Boat dive, drift and reef dive.
2nd November (6.30 am start)
Dive 1: Shark reef & Yolanda D=30m T=63mins Boat dive, drift with reef and wreck
Dive 2: Dunraven D=29m T=60mins Boat dive to the wreck of the Dunraven
Dive 3: Jackfish Alley D=20m T=55mins Boat dive, reef and drift
3rd November (4.45am start)
Dive 1: Thistlegorm D=29m T=62mins Boat dive out to this very popular wreck, photography
Dive 2: Thistlegorm D=26m T=63mins Boat dive, wreck
Dive 3: Lonely Mushroom D=20m T=60mins Boat reef dive
4th November
Dive 1: Thomas Reef, Straits of Tiran. D=30m T=60mins Boat dive, drift and reef
Dive 2: Jackson Reef, Straits of Tiran. D=28m T=61mins Boat dive, drift and reef
Dive 3: Night dive at Turtle Bay D=17m T=46mins
5th November (6.30am start)
Dive 1: Anemonie Garden, shark reef and the wreck of the Yolanda. D=30m T=60mins
Dive 2: Dunraven Wreck. D=29m T=61mins
Dive 3: Ras Za' a tar. D= 50m!! T=60mins Drift dive with Turtle (hence the bit deeper dive!!)

Last edited by Pappa Smudge on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

Humor : the sillier the better - when will i eva grow up

PostSubject: Re: Pappa's Dives in Egypt   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:59 pm

we have done a couple of those sites ........JAckfish Alley was my favouite; i saw my first turtle as a diver here....a special moment for me. How fantastic are the Egyptian Crew, How amazing are the Egyptians, full stop.

i love the place and would live there tomorrow.

so glad you had a good time (as if you wouldnt) just makes me want to book again for 2010 but that would be very bad of me considering!!!

see you all soon and welcome back X
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Deep in Egypt   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:34 pm

I only went to 30m for this shot:

Pappa's Dives in Egypt Img_4711

Then stayed at 21m with the kids to watch the turtle:

Pappa's Dives in Egypt Img_6812

Many thanks to Smudge for joining us, having some fun, and of course for all the teaching in between dives Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_scratch whilst on holiday. Sorry about the Pappa's Dives in Egypt Sleep Pappa's Dives in Egypt Sleep Pappa's Dives in Egypt Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Pappa's Dives in Egypt   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: not jealous   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:26 am

No really I'm not jealous Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_sad Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_sad

My time will come - hopefully
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

PostSubject: Anymore photos????   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:28 pm

C'mon you two, put your cameras together and they cost more than my house !!! Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_lol

you must have some more piccys. Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_question

show us some more, dont be mean, its grey November, we need to see the pictures to perk us up and give us something to look forward too Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_cheers

how did you entertain yourselves at night? Pappa's Dives in Egypt Drunken_smilie

Did you like Sharm? Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_farao

Did you barter? Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_question

What was the hotel like? Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_bounce

Who got eygyptian tummy erruptions? Pappa's Dives in Egypt Affraid
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: Pappa's Dives in Egypt   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Pappa's Dives in Egypt 30boj15
'dive profiles for the week'

just some pictures of me Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_biggrin

Pappa's Dives in Egypt Ff4aboPappa's Dives in Egypt 34nk081Pappa's Dives in Egypt 21458h2
Pappa's Dives in Egypt Dd2rkoPappa's Dives in Egypt 9i7952Pappa's Dives in Egypt 73jcr8
Pappa's Dives in Egypt 34jbnztPappa's Dives in Egypt Qs2zhdPappa's Dives in Egypt 2dtngxh
Pappa's Dives in Egypt Ouy71yPappa's Dives in Egypt 991d7sPappa's Dives in Egypt Mmpro6
Pappa's Dives in Egypt Scusk5Pappa's Dives in Egypt 142u1qgPappa's Dives in Egypt Dpegpw
Pappa's Dives in Egypt Iycwi1Pappa's Dives in Egypt 2aj1kk5Pappa's Dives in Egypt 2vwy7u9
Pappa's Dives in Egypt 2q8vcllPappa's Dives in Egypt 4h38z4Pappa's Dives in Egypt 2dccujc
Pappa's Dives in Egypt 2eg8ry1Pappa's Dives in Egypt 10sahq9Pappa's Dives in Egypt 28rkvwi
Pappa's Dives in Egypt 2po9z14

Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Pappas Dives   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:55 pm

I see you've looked through some of the 25GB of photos,was that all I took of you?
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: Pappa's Dives in Egypt   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_farao nope - I'm sure you must have more Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_biggrin

some of these are off sams files Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Pappa's Dives in Egypt   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Pappas Dives in Egypt - Children's Entertainer!!!!!!   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Hi Hobs,

You asked what we did in Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_farao in the evening to entertain ouselves, here's Smudge entertaining Sam and Tom Pappa's Dives in Egypt Kopfschuettel Pappa's Dives in Egypt Kopfschuettel Pappa's Dives in Egypt Kopfschuettel !!!

Pappa's Dives in Egypt Dscf1811

It was Halloween Night Pappa's Dives in Egypt Affraid Pappa's Dives in Egypt Affraid Pappa's Dives in Egypt Affraid

Pappa's Dives in Egypt Dscf1812

Last edited by Doc on Sun May 01, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pappa's Dives in Egypt   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:06 pm

i'm not sure if I should delete these Pappa's Dives in Egypt Suspect

but i should get a new halloween mask Pappa's Dives in Egypt Affraid
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: Not needed   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:36 am

By the look on Sam and Tom's face you don't need a new mask. That one still works Pappa's Dives in Egypt Lol Pappa's Dives in Egypt Lol
Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver
Ian G

PostSubject: Re: Pappa's Dives in Egypt   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:32 am

Sam & Tom don't look all that impressed to me. Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_scratch Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_scratch Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_scratch Perhaps you do need a new mask after all. Pappa's Dives in Egypt Affraid Pappa's Dives in Egypt Affraid
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Pappa's Dives in Egypt   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

PostSubject: Re: Pappa's Dives in Egypt   Pappa's Dives in Egypt EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:23 pm

great photos......not sure about pa though !!!!! what were you doing????? Pappa's Dives in Egypt Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pappa's Dives in Egypt   Pappa's Dives in Egypt Empty

Back to top Go down

Pappa's Dives in Egypt
Page 1 of 1