Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Capernwray - 25th October

Go down 
+5
sheelagh
Tink
Squirrel
Ian G
Pappa Smudge
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

Capernwray - 25th October Empty
PostSubject: Capernwray - 25th October   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:43 am

Capernwray
Capernwray - 25th October Eb3dc3

Once again there were a ProScuba group out diving at Capernwray. Two dives just pottering around the lake. Great fun, great vizability and great company.

I would like to say how good bouyancy was with the team. In the quarries (and the sea) the bottom often gets well kicked up. Yeasterday I was really impressed by the standared that everyone had, especially some of the newer divers.

It was nice to see Shergar back in the water. He as been out for a month or so for painting and repairing. Looking forward to seeing Lord lucan back in soon.
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - 25th October   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:46 am

Capernwray - 25th October 2dket4xCapernwray - 25th October RmuxafCapernwray - 25th October 10fcocn
Capernwray - 25th October Sy5guwCapernwray - 25th October 2eur4nqCapernwray - 25th October F9p9ox
Capernwray - 25th October NqnvytCapernwray - 25th October 2zs5j43
Capernwray - 25th October 2ptw86bCapernwray - 25th October Jq3imt
Capernwray - 25th October 14syyz8Capernwray - 25th October 2qak84iCapernwray - 25th October 335f4om
Capernwray - 25th October Dvg56t

Last edited by Pappa Smudge on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - 25th October   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:47 am

Capernwray - 25th October Kcx7ygCapernwray - 25th October Illgrp
Capernwray - 25th October J0bdigCapernwray - 25th October 2z4ya9sCapernwray - 25th October Fb9t03
Capernwray - 25th October 2j2c5l5Capernwray - 25th October 1z6fql3Capernwray - 25th October 59zfqp
Capernwray - 25th October 16c7tqe
Capernwray - 25th October 29de39lCapernwray - 25th October 14axvgj
Capernwray - 25th October RqvfbdCapernwray - 25th October 2j31cp4Capernwray - 25th October J81c9s
Capernwray - 25th October Adj2n5Capernwray - 25th October 23ua2s2Capernwray - 25th October 33b318nCapernwray - 25th October 4fwp4p
Capernwray - 25th October 2saxu7sCapernwray - 25th October 24n4aki

Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver
Ian G

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - 25th October   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:48 am

Another good day at Capernwray and 2 good dives pottering around.Have you spotted Smudge's newest gadget yet? Capernwray - 25th October Icon_question Capernwray - 25th October Icon_question Capernwray - 25th October Icon_question Thanks to those who went & helped make it a good day. Capernwray - 25th October Icon_cheers Capernwray - 25th October Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - 25th October   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:26 pm

As many of you know - life with Pappa Smudge is always that bit interesting Capernwray - 25th October Suspect Yesterday was a little surreal and rather interesting. Capernwray - 25th October Icon_eek Things started with a mischievous malicious TEXT, four wittnesses to this in the van! At Capernwray I was unforntunate to see the person I beleive as been causing me all the grief!

But....

Pappa was good, in fact very good Capernwray - 25th October Icon_smile

During the afternoon two emergencies were encounted. One was a water emergency, which relsulted in intervention by us, I responed to situation which was fairly routine, (but this emergency did involve people from where my 'old friend' is now working! thats way I had managed to bump into her Capernwray - 25th October Icon_pale )

Capernwray - 25th October Icon_neutral After that we were then asked for assistance from the Capernwray staff to help with a Young women that was not well. Thank you to our Doc for her input and help in this matter. After deliberation between Doc, myself and three ambulance crew, it was decided to have her air lifted to the North West Recompression chamber in Liverpool.

So all in all it was a strange day for me... but did get two great dives in!
Capernwray - 25th October 2lne494
the emergency services at caperwray on the 25th October 2009

Last edited by Pappa Smudge on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - 25th October   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Glad you all had a good day Very Happy

Sorry i didn't make it, but i too was playing around with Helicopters, the big yellow one's Cool

It mainly involved a lot of flying around, jumping in and out of them, then being winched in and out of them. Which by the way can be quite painful........
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfatpie.co.uk
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: Cool   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Glad everyone had a good day and behaved Capernwray - 25th October Icon_cheers Capernwray - 25th October Icon_cheers

The horses look good after their holiday Capernwray - 25th October Icon_biggrin

The beloved and myself we up walking along Stanage Edge, dodging Land Rovers coming down the 'green lane' and trying to keep our feet in the very strong wings encountered along the top Capernwray - 25th October Icon_biggrin

Revenge Capernwray - 25th October Icon_cheers Capernwray - 25th October Icon_cheers Capernwray - 25th October Icon_cheers Ange felt like hell after the walk (only a baby one Capernwray - 25th October Icon_twisted Capernwray - 25th October Icon_twisted Capernwray - 25th October Icon_twisted )
Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - 25th October   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Hmmmm strong WING's
what da ya think ED lol!
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - 25th October   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Capernwray - 25th October Icon_scratch Capernwray - 25th October Icon_question they are a pop group (before my time Capernwray - 25th October Suspect )

Capernwray - 25th October Icon_study i have heared of Kinder Beatles, though Capernwray - 25th October Icon_tongue roughly same area Capernwray - 25th October Icon_bounce

Last edited by Pappa Smudge on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - 25th October   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Mr killa my friend, looks like the dog makes a better model Capernwray - 25th October Icon_rolleyes though you do look remarkably alike!

Capernwray - 25th October 2lne494 Capernwray - 25th October Img_8010
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: Errr   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:07 pm

To err is human, to forgive is lucky Capernwray - 25th October Icon_eek

They were strong winds but we nearly needed strong wings. Ed misses the chance again Capernwray - 25th October Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Spot the gadget   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:18 pm

Here's one I took of the gadget
Capernwray - 25th October Sheela10

What is it Capernwray - 25th October Icon_question Capernwray - 25th October Icon_question Capernwray - 25th October Icon_question
Back to top Go down
YoYo

YoYo

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - 25th October   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:31 pm

Nice wheels
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - 25th October   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:36 pm

Capernwray - 25th October Drunken_smilie Its like you have with young kids to take em for a walk Capernwray - 25th October Icon_scratch

Capernwray - 25th October 71G9-Fw9WSL._SL500_AA280_= Capernwray - 25th October Sheela10
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Towbar   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Sammy did suggest when she gets tired she just hooks herself on for a tow
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - 25th October   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Ange
PADI Assistant Instructor
Ange

PostSubject: 'Felt like hell'   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:53 pm

A little of an overstatement, especially when I have this horrid cold sat in me!! You weren't much better yourself Capernwray - 25th October Icon_exclaim

Glad you all enjoyed capers and the new toys Capernwray - 25th October Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - 25th October   Capernwray - 25th October EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:50 am

Allways thought you need stabilizers I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray - 25th October   Capernwray - 25th October Empty

Back to top Go down

Capernwray - 25th October
Page 1 of 1