Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Capernwray 27th June

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

Capernwray 27th June Empty
PostSubject: Capernwray 27th June   Capernwray 27th June EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:44 pm

Once again we had a great set of dives up at Capernwray Very Happy . Plenty of the ProScuba team out playing and enjoying the great weather sunny Congratulations to Neil (gavin from now on) and Stacey on completing there dry suit certification. :cheers:
I'll let ed, Tink the rest of the gang tell you of thier adventures confused

here are just a few pictures (i've included the new plane, but i will be putting the restof these on the gallery pages).

Capernwray 27th June Small_23Capernwray 27th June Small_24
Capernwray 27th June Small_25Capernwray 27th June Small_26
Capernwray 27th June Small_27Capernwray 27th June Small_28
Capernwray 27th June Small_29Capernwray 27th June Small_30
Capernwray 27th June Small_31Capernwray 27th June Small_32
Capernwray 27th June Small_33Capernwray 27th June Small_34
Capernwray 27th June Small_35Capernwray 27th June Small_36
Capernwray 27th June Small_37Capernwray 27th June Small_48
Capernwray 27th June Small_39Capernwray 27th June Small_40
Capernwray 27th June Small_43Capernwray 27th June Small_42Capernwray 27th June Small_41
Capernwray 27th June Small_44Capernwray 27th June Small_45
Capernwray 27th June Small_46Capernwray 27th June Small_47

drunken
Back to top Go down
Dobs
PADI Assistant Instructor
Dobs

Humor : Anything funny

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray 27th June   Capernwray 27th June EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:30 pm

My big learning experience of the day,........, it is very hard to stay neutrally buoyant when you have ditched all your weights without noticing, Oooops!!!!!!

"Next time the stewardess asks if you could exit via the door of the plane in case of emergency, ask if it will remove your quick release pockets".

That said had a great time and the experience was certainly one more to remember. We managed to find 20.5m deepest depth, and had fun feeding the trout.

SORRY! Emma (Hob-nobby) but the sturgeon put in a visit again too...

Thanks guys and gals really good to get wet with you all again, see you Tuesday at Blue Lagoon.
Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver
Ian G

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray 27th June   Capernwray 27th June EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:27 pm

Good day out diving. Can't wait until they get the plane in the water-it'll certainly be a different sort of wreck dive.I think young Butty is going to be a diver too as he was most upset when he couldn't get in the water with his dad.Thanks to all who helped to make it a good day out. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray 27th June   Capernwray 27th June EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:28 am

sunday coming back from caperwray Evil or Very Mad

(yep I went up to check on Rob, only to find they were not there) pale

Capernwray 27th June Dscf0111
Back to top Go down
Rob
MSDT
Rob

PostSubject: Weather   Capernwray 27th June EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Yep, I caught this around Manchester / Oldham on my way home.

Beany and Mark had had enough after 2 dives so I came home. If only you would have called when you set off I owudl have stayed and had a dive with you..

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver
Ian G

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray 27th June   Capernwray 27th June EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:15 am

Tough luck running into weather & traffic. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad :)I came back via Settle and the Dales and Skipton.No traffic and not a drop of rain!!Try it next time - it's a lovely run even though it takes longer than a clear run on the motorway. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: Good Saturday   Capernwray 27th June EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:36 pm

A good trip up only to be spoilt by a 'dry-suit' letting in water. Still managed to take Ed and Ange on an acurrately guided tour Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes We amanged to see both horses, a boat, the diving bell and the VW beetle Laughing however, managed to miss the Podsnap and container by swimming between them Shocked Will probably need to go and practice the nav for accuracy.

Checked the suit for leaks but couldn't find any Sad but that could mean that it was caused by grit in the inlet valve. I'll just have to do a dive at Blue Lagoon tonight to check it out Razz

Cracking time with the gang. Sorry to see poor Sam in such a bad way (poorly foot and not knowing when to stop). Also nice to meet Mrs Ed, Mrs Butty and little Butty. :cheers: :cheers: lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capernwray 27th June   Capernwray 27th June Empty

Back to top Go down

Capernwray 27th June
Page 1 of 1