Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheres the diving report!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

Humor : working - don't make me laugh!

Wheres the diving report! Empty
PostSubject: Wheres the diving report!   Wheres the diving report! EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 9:29 pm

Let the boys out on thier own - now't happens
A liitle snow in west yorkshire and the pennines brings the world to a stand still. Checking all 20 live road (A55) web cams at 9.30 this morning - not a road blocked. Anglesey weather station showing rain and sleet. Greater mancherter reported no roads closed. Should I go on.

Still better to play safe than risk it - unlike me and squirrell who dug our way to Blue Lagoon.

link for road web cams - www.bbc.co.uk/wales/northwest/sites/trafficcams/ and www.bbc.co.uk/wales/northeast/travel/trafficcams/
Link for two great weather stations - www.angleseyweather.co.uk/ and www.pcuk.net/weather/live.html

When checking the weather for diving; live web cams are useful - this one at st abbs is good www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/webplay/webcams/stabbs.shtml
Back to top Go down
http://www.proscuba.co.uk
Rob
MSDT
Rob

PostSubject: SEVERE WEATHER   Wheres the diving report! EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 10:21 pm

It was blowing gale forced winds down our road this morning at 0730hrs with snow heading in a horizontal direction.

For my sins I have to endure watching Wales stuff England. After watching the second half debacle I would prefer to have driven through Arctic conditions to dive and watch the second half of the match in a Welsh pub...
Back to top Go down
ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

PostSubject: Squirrel was right!   Wheres the diving report! EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 9:17 am

He bet you wanted to miss a days fantastic diving in sunny wales - just for the Rugby
wouldn't mind if it was the propper game - and i've watched wakefield T play in 6inch of snow!!!!!!!!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

PostSubject: Diving again TODAY   Wheres the diving report! EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 9:20 am

if you could'nt get yesterday you could be joining me Today drunken
Back to top Go down
killa
MSDT
killa

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

PostSubject: Dotty yesterday   Wheres the diving report! EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 10:43 am

How do you expect me and rob to get up the track to dotty? You know yourself that if we get some snow from the West it is going to fall around Snowdon first!!!! Sad Sad

Have a good day today at Blue Lagoon!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the diving report!   Wheres the diving report! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheres the diving report!
Page 1 of 1