Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nemo 33

Go down 
+2
killa
Pappa Smudge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

Nemo 33 Empty
PostSubject: Nemo 33   Nemo 33 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:53 pm

Well what a weekend! Very Happy Very Happy Nemo 33 the worlds deepest scuba pool Very Happy Nemo 33 Nemo_m10

This is not just about diving, its a weekend of having some real good fun WinkSuspect This trip saw 10 of the ProScuba team taking to the north sea ferries and heading out to Belgium. This unique facility on the edge of Brussels is a fantastic place to dive. 35 metre deep and 32 degrees gaving us two fantastic dives. On this occasion my buddy for the day was Jack. Here are a few of my pictures and a view of Jacks computer download of his second dive.

drunken drunken Nemo 33 Dscf1010Nemo 33 Jacks_11
drunken drunken Nemo 33 Montag10
Back to top Go down
killa
MSDT
killa

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

Nemo 33 Empty
PostSubject: Nemo 33   Nemo 33 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:34 pm

Yes, a very good weekend was had by all. :cheers: :cheers:

This is a must for all divers. An amazing place to dive, warm, safe, etc.

2 very good dives except for the anoying Foreigners who have the manner of a goat Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad bang in to you, walk on you and generally be a pain in the A** :x :x

Many thanks Smudge for organising another good dive trip and an annual event. We all look a bit smart in the new gear. It also got a few people asking for info etc.

Nemo 33 P2070011 Nemo 33 P2070012Nemo 33 P2070013Nemo 33 P2070110Nemo 33 P2070014

Thanks also to my fellow divers for making a good trip. :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver
Ian G

Nemo 33 Empty
PostSubject: Nemo 33   Nemo 33 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:56 pm

Another thoroughly good trip to Nemo this weekend. We met our dancing French busdriver on the return ferry from last year but unfortunately he wasn't in a dancing mood this time. For those of you who haven't seen him the video of him is on YouTube at this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9WPPsAEjoA . Enjoy it as he seems to have retired from dancing. Many thanks to Pappa Smudge for organising and to fellow travellers for making it a good trip. Will post some pics later as I have hit a problem downloading and haven't time to sort it out now. Here's to the next one - how about a few more of you going? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
james

james

Nemo 33 Empty
PostSubject: Nemo   Nemo 33 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Thanks Smudge for another cracking time in Belgium, also a big thanks to Killa, Ian and Pete for driving.
For anyone that hasn't been before the diving is brill and the weekend on a whole is a great get together and a chance to socialize with the team, i agree with Ian a few more of you guys would be good next time.
thanks again smudge
Back to top Go down

Nemo 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemo 33   Nemo 33 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:09 pm

oh yes another fantastic trip to The dive pool " Nemo 33" the dogs b'ssss.
Every diver should have at least one dip here.
Thanks Gang for a great weekend Mrs Frog and myself had a great time.
We had tugs, big boats, muffins galore, beer, mad dash to and from the pool, Well done Ian home the car has recovered,roger roger and more roger, only one arrest on the dock at Dull, and some fine looking blokes with the coolest looking gear on.
And to top off the weekend the bus driver was there for the return trip...how cool was that.
The two dives where great, well the first one was the better of them, this was only due to the inept way the some less able divers felt the need to total pi%* off the British yet again, don't they remember what happened last time......still say it would have been fun to fill there bc's see which one made the surface the quickest, without air Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
But even that can not take away the fact that us Brits are still legends in the Dive pool and we are the coolest by far Cool Cool.
Come all you diver out there that missed it this year get ya name in the pot and start saving for the best pool dive ever.
Nemo 33 Dscf7210 Nemo 33 Dscf7310 Nemo 33 Dscf7311 Nemo 33 Dscf7312 Nemo 33 Dscf7313 Nemo 33 Dscf7314 Nemo 33 Dscf7315 Nemo 33 Dscf7316
Cant wait for the next trip so much fun.

Nemo 33 Aa6b_010
Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver
Ian G

Nemo 33 Empty
PostSubject: Nemo 33   Nemo 33 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:32 am

Pictures from Nemo trip.

Nemo 33 610313Nemo 33 610413
Nemo 33 610612Nemo 33 610712
Nemo 33 610812Nemo 33 611610
Nemo 33 611810Nemo 33 612010
Nemo 33 612110Nemo 33 612810
Nemo 33 614410Nemo 33 614510
Nemo 33 615610 :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Nemo 33 Empty
PostSubject: free dive at nemo   Nemo 33 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:19 pm

Pappa Smudge free diving to 10m in Nemo Very Happy
Nemo 33 Free_810
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
Admin

Admin

Nemo 33 Empty
PostSubject: videos   Nemo 33 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:07 pm

Here are a couple of videos of my buddy jack drunken

Here is a video produced for and about nemo drunken

Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

Nemo 33 Empty
PostSubject: gambling habbits   Nemo 33 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 pm

don't know whos camera these are off - but why arn't they on the main file?

Nemo 33 N1068210Nemo 33 N1068211
Back to top Go down

Nemo 33 Empty
PostSubject: missing pics   Nemo 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:22 am

that well be mine then along with the other 200 that didnt get added to the main file due to the fact they had load of work pics you wouldn't want.....however in the true padi way i will sell ya for a fee!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

Nemo 33 Empty
PostSubject: not a lot to add   Nemo 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:17 pm

There's not much I can add Shocked great weekend, good company and shit foreigners Embarassed just the usual fare.

Unfortunately I had to do some lessons Sad but even they were fun Smile Did miss me mate squirrel tho Crying or Very sad

Just need more of the others in the group to go then we could have a whole session without the damn europeans Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Nemo 33 Empty
PostSubject: Ill Second That!   Nemo 33 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:26 pm

As Everyone else has already said, Top Weekend and two great Dives at Nemo.

Ive said it before, and ill say it again...

A Swimming Pool... whats so good about that??

Having done this trip twice now, it really is a great weekend. Nemo is a real fun place to dive, and great to be able to do depth in such a warm and controlled environment (perfect for deep diver training, see Pappa for more info). Sure the other... people (generally Dutch, French, Germans etc who clearly have never been trained any where even close to that of the Pro Scuba gang - we saw plenty of evidence to support the fact!) get in the way at times, and thats why we need more of you to pack a bag and come with us on the next jolly across the sea to Belgium. It only requires a morning off work for most, and might mean one day we book out a session or two to ourselves and not have foreigners to deal with!

We have a great time on the ferry both ways, and I laughed so much this weekend it hurt.

Thanks to Smudge for making the arrangements, and doing the hard work organising that so often gets overlooked. Ian, Killa and Mr Frog for driving, but most of all, thanks to everyone on this trip, who made it what it was.

Id like to stick a special thank you in for my two friends Roger and Roger, you helped me to have a much needed and well deserved 'bloody good laugh'... just what the doctor ordered. Laughing

To next time!

Cheers,

Anthony bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nemo 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemo 33   Nemo 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nemo 33
Page 1 of 1