Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cands Diving Supplies Ltd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris64

Chris64

Cands Diving Supplies Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Cands Diving Supplies Ltd   Cands Diving Supplies Ltd EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Hi all, As some of you know its Steph and myself that run this business, its been steadily building over the last few months and Steph has recently given up her full time job to give it her full attention.

Im very much involved in the buying and testing etc but operating mostly in the background Steph is the face of Cands so to speak!  Cands Diving Supplies Ltd 88433

Any support from proscuba members would be greatly appreciated however small, we have a face book site (cands diving) which we are trying to attract as many divers as possible to be friends, we also have a website and an ebay shop

http://candsdiving.co.uk/

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Cands-Diving-Supplies-Ltd

The facebook site is simply called,  Cands Diving 

If there is any products you would like at anytime we are giving all proscuba members a 15% discount when ordering from the website use the code CANDS15 at the checkout.

A 20% discount applies if you would like us to bring something to a dive site or a pool session for you to collect and pay in cash. Please dont hesitate to ask if there is anything you just want a closer look at or to try out on a dive to see if you like it or not I will not take offence if you then dont want to buy it as any feedback is a big help to me good or bad as are any suggestions good or bad!

Hope to see and dive with as many of you as possible this year  Cands Diving Supplies Ltd 88433

Regards

Chris
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: Cands Diving Supplies Ltd   Cands Diving Supplies Ltd EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 6:45 pm

Wondered who it was sending that request, had no idea who was behind it so deleted it! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Chris64

Chris64

PostSubject: Re: Cands Diving Supplies Ltd   Cands Diving Supplies Ltd EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 10:08 am

Thanks Matt  Cands Diving Supplies Ltd 88433 and you will have to re search for us Sheeelagh as it wont let me send you another friend request  Cands Diving Supplies Ltd 300398
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: Cands Diving Supplies Ltd   Cands Diving Supplies Ltd EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Cands Diving Supplies Ltd 246400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cands Diving Supplies Ltd   Cands Diving Supplies Ltd Empty

Back to top Go down

Cands Diving Supplies Ltd
Page 1 of 1