Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Climbing at Stockport 7th January

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Climbing at Stockport 7th January Empty
PostSubject: Climbing at Stockport 7th January   Climbing at Stockport 7th January EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:41 pm

Andy, Kris and myself ventured to the Stockport climbing wall. Thsi has to be one of the best indoor facilities I've used to date. Plenty for everyone, with grades from 2+. The main lead wall is very awesome 23.5m which i had to get to the top of Smile

Why not join us on monday - what better can you be doing Climbing at Stockport 7th January 218010

Here are just a few pictures, some of the holds just had to be photographed!! Climbing at Stockport 7th January 244310

Climbing at Stockport 7th January Dscf0310Climbing at Stockport 7th January Dscf0311Climbing at Stockport 7th January Dscf0312Climbing at Stockport 7th January Dscf0313Climbing at Stockport 7th January Dscf0314Climbing at Stockport 7th January Dscf0315Climbing at Stockport 7th January Dscf0316Climbing at Stockport 7th January Dscf0317Climbing at Stockport 7th January Dscf0318Climbing at Stockport 7th January Dscf0319
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
YoYo

YoYo

PostSubject: Re: Climbing at Stockport 7th January   Climbing at Stockport 7th January EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:03 pm

This is 1 big ass wall, the whole set up is superb and there is no registration fee if you live near huddersfield its the same distance as sheffield i can highly recommend it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing at Stockport 7th January   Climbing at Stockport 7th January EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:31 pm

You can put the frogs on the list for the next visit looks like a great climb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climbing at Stockport 7th January   Climbing at Stockport 7th January Empty

Back to top Go down

Climbing at Stockport 7th January
Page 1 of 1