Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Empty
PostSubject: St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver   St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Bent and I had a great weekend diving on Paul Crowe's new boat, my second time on it, going back next weekend.

Give me a shout if you fancy a weekend up there.

Other photos from last trip on my FB.

St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver 31511St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver 32511
St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_0710St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Dscf0414St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Dscf0416
St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_1810St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Dscf0417
St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_1811St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_2310
St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_1812St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_2210
St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_2211St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_2311
St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_2312St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_2313
St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_2410St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_2411
St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_2510St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_2511
St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_2512St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Img_2513

St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver 78840 
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Re: St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver   St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:59 pm

St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver 246400  great pictures as usual

The seas around the UK are fantasic at the moment. Why not join Sheelagh on one of her adventures. Get in touch with her on here to find out more.
Back to top Go down
Andy W

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

PostSubject: Re: St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver   St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:06 pm

Looks like some lovely diving  St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver 976232
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver   St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:36 pm

It was Andy....you should have been there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver   St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver Empty

Back to top Go down

St Abbs Diving with Shore Diver
Page 1 of 1