Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Capernwray

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
killa
MSDT
killa

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

Capernwray Empty
PostSubject: Capernwray   Capernwray EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Went to Capers today for a couple of good dives with Butty and Chuckle (as everybody elses blobbed Sad Sad )

It was pretty quiet so had not bad vis Very Happy Very Happy

The first dive was a bimble to the horses, over the edge and round to the podsnap. Followed Butties directions to the cesna Laughing Laughing before exiting by the slope 55 mins later.

The 2nd dive we swam to the oil rig and took a bearing to the large heli Razz Razz dropped straight on to it - must be my training Laughing Laughing . Chuckle went up to the surface - must be shocked that we ended up where we planned :!: :!: We then set off back to the horses and followed the road home. Butty had sinus problems so didn't drop down further to the bottom.

Overall a good days diving with 2 top divers :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
big rich
Advanced Open Water
big rich

Capernwray Empty
PostSubject: GREAT DIVE TOO   Capernwray EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:39 am

we ended up at cape to due to weather and an influx of holiday makers taking over the island of anglesea
markcock "nemo" paul " ottis" mr & mrs big rich

dive in morning was great .. mrs big rich had big problem with dry suit filling up with air .me and nemo had to try and work out what the problem was ,eventually i disconected the hose and observed and yes it still kept filling with air .i left her to that one .just added a ton of weight .the dive went well vis was great we didnt see killa or butty but found evidence of them bieng there "graffiti and frightened fish".. got 55 mins of dive max depth 18 meters (oh i let nemo unzip mrs big rich dry siuit he he affraid Embarassed :bom: )

second dive in afternoon was ok vis was really bad i think we had followed a clam dredger ,we got to the gnomes ,big heli and the bell and the podsap cesna still managed 50 mins then the rain came .and boy did it rain .going home on the m6 the front wheel eventually locked up and it was AA lorry all the way home

good day out again
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

Capernwray Empty
PostSubject: didn't blob out   Capernwray EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Hey, Mr. Killa, While you were out enjoying yourselves some of us were working for the cause Shocked Shocked Squirrel, Ange and meself were taking another diver out at Blue Lagoon to qualify and join the ranks of the qualified divers.
So many congrats to Lexy who now flies the Egypt on Wednesday. Very Happy Very Happy

Blue Lagoon has a new attraction. It is a Jack Russell puppy that is smaller than the kittens. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
killa
MSDT
killa

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

Capernwray Empty
PostSubject: Blobbed at capers   Capernwray EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:31 pm

Tink, Squirrel -

What were the unforseen circumstances that prevented you joining us a Capers and using the pubble at blue lagoon Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
It was nice and quiet and i was willing to help out as mentioned the week before.
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

Capernwray Empty
PostSubject: some big milage   Capernwray EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:33 pm

I think you will find, oh great one, that Squirrel was knackered after driving down from St. Abbs Sad I, as his DM will serve where-ever required Laughing
and Blue Lagoon is a puddle not a pubble Laughing
Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

Capernwray Empty
PostSubject: You don't wana get me started   Capernwray EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 4:12 pm

You don't wana get me started today Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil i is in a EvilMood.
And it's not about all about distance, There are somethings better left unsaid !!! Twisted Evil

As for blobing, who where the only people at St ABBS AGAIN FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME!!!!!

If you call Nine dives in four days blobing, most of which in our fantastic sea's, not in a tame quarry, well thats up to you. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfatpie.co.uk
Joolybee

Joolybee

Humor : I laugh every time I look in the mirror!!!

Capernwray Empty
PostSubject: calm down!!   Capernwray EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 6:31 pm

hey mr squirrel I would have loved to have been at St.Abbs with you as you know but I had more pressing stuff to do (namely packing all my stuff from one house and moving back into mine!!)
now I have got more time on my hands I will be out more.

looking forward to seeing the photies and hearing how you got on

jools x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Capernwray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capernwray   Capernwray Empty

Back to top Go down

Capernwray
Page 1 of 1