Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home sweet home

Go down 
+2
Bent
Squirrel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Home sweet home   Home sweet home EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:55 pm

Well it was with great sadness we left the Uk for some clear blue, warm water diving, we were crying all the way to the airport, but someone had to go. Sniff, Our challenge to get the Moose back in the water.
After a quick hop and a jump, we landed in Mahon got our car and within 3 hours of boarding the plane we were on our way down the island to our home for the next ten days. We got our normal great welcome from everybody and even better the water is still 26 degrees all the way down to 40M!!!!!
Day one involved a quick 30min snorkel and then a 68min dive just to get back in the water and check that our kit had survived the journey.
Day two well it's dinnertime at the moment and we are just relaxing in the bar after a 75 min dive around cala blanca bay. ill let moose fill you in on the dive she had an unfortunate incident with some prickleie things. We will try and stick some photos on and try and make you all jealous over the next few days. Moose has some goals she want's to reach and we are well on the way to getting there.

Squirrel
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfatpie.co.uk
Bent
BSAC Advanced Diver
Bent

Humor : Ein Taucher der nicht taucht taugt nichts

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:46 pm

you cant make me envious. Today I had my first dives with sharks.
and saw my first John Dory
and that in UK waters
lovely warm 14°C
wonderful sunshine (sometimes)
and liver and onions for dinner
bet you cant beat that Home sweet home 976232
Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Nope you got me on that Bent, (it was the liver and onions that did it!!! )Home sweet home 300398
Having issues with the internet, ( its so slow) so if want to see some pic's they are on my Facebook will upload some here when i can find some proper tinter web.
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:28 pm

No, not jealous, honest. Already missing it hugs
Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:06 pm

If you fancy a giggle, while the moose slept i had a play ( with the video not the moose, before you all start!!!)

Canny get it to work!!!!!! check out my Facebook for a trailer premiere coming to a sea near you!!!
Back to top Go down
Andy W

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Not Jealous at all SIR !!
Home sweet home 300398 Home sweet home 300398 Home sweet home 300398 Home sweet home 300398 Home sweet home 300398 Home sweet home 300398 Home sweet home 300398

Your pics look great on FB but cant seem to find the video of you interfering with moose, whoops sorry meant the camera. Home sweet home 976232

Have a fab time Home sweet home 976232

Home sweet home 953477 Home sweet home 953477 Home sweet home 953477
Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:30 pm

AH i have internet, now i'm back home!!!!

This was just a bit of playing about i did when i was bored for ten mins, its a bit crap and very chessey. I'll stick some pics and more vids on over the next few days!!!
When i get a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Andy W

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Home sweet home 976232 Home sweet home 976232

Home sweet home 953477 Home sweet home 953477
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

Humor : the sillier the better - when will i eva grow up

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:44 am

Home sweet home 47170 wave Home sweet home 47170
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:12 am

The vid is just so cool wave bow
Back to top Go down
SkiesNPies
PADI Assistant Instructor
SkiesNPies

Humor : Mr Webb

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:34 am

She really went underwater? I reckon I interfere with men !!
Back to top Go down
Andy W

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Home sweet home Penguins

penguins are for life not for editing

Home sweet home Penguin

Back to top Go down
Andy W

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Smudgee !!
Home sweet home 953477

I'd like to p,p,p,p,pick up a penguin!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home   Home sweet home Empty

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home
Page 1 of 1