Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moose

moose

FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS Empty
PostSubject: FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS   FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 6:14 pm

squirrel took me to blue lagoon in order to get me moist and back in action!!!! was joined by the frogs and the tinks although me n the squiddel went in on our own to ease me in gently! got in with the minimum of fuss like a true pro and had a lovely chilled out dive with no probs but lots of fun!
wrote my name on the truck, had a pillow fight whilst straddling the tank gun, and had the bejeebies scared out of me by a 'seal', (remember i had no glasses on!!!).
had such a good dive that i am sorry to inform management that i have resigned from shorecover duties!!!
Back to top Go down
moose

moose

PostSubject: Re: FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS   FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 6:25 pm

FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS Img_4312FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS Img_4313FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS Img_4314
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS   FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 6:25 pm

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Well done m...... wish i had seen them seals.... Very Happy
no more sure cover oooo yeah
see ya next time
Mrs frog say congrats too x
who's the daddy now... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: so cool   FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:40 am

It was so cool to see a moist moose :alien: hope you will be with us more often now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

Humor : working - don't make me laugh!

PostSubject: i need more evidence   FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:51 pm

Sorry but I donīt belive the moose would get wet. And whatīs with the dry suit!

Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.proscuba.co.uk
nobby
Advanced Open Water
nobby

PostSubject: Re: FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS   FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:27 pm

So pleased for you moose, i hope we can dive together some time. have good giggle waatching my gawky leg action !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!look forward to seeing you soon.

Emma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS   FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS Empty

Back to top Go down

FIRST DIVE IN 9 MONTHS
Page 1 of 1