Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

***NEW INSTRUCTORS***

Go down 
+17
hob nobby
Tink
Squirrel
Charlesworth
sheelagh
Ian G
Rob
dave8
Andy W
Splitfin
jason_242
Dobs
Caroline
killa
Admin
Joolybee
jayne65
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jayne65
Instructor
jayne65

***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** Empty
PostSubject: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:09 pm

A MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO PROSCUBA's NEWEST INSTRUCTORS.... JASON AND ROB!!!!!!!

***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 953477 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 953477 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 953477

I know how hard you have both worked for this!!!!!
..... now its time to enjoy the rewards!!!!!

Really wish I could be with you to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 47170 All my love, Pinky x ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 47170
Back to top Go down
Joolybee

Joolybee

Humor : I laugh every time I look in the mirror!!!

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:46 pm

wave wave wave wave wave wave

Fantastic news - well done to both of you.

Just think no more think2 No more :misc 8: just lots of ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 81732

Jools xxxx

Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:19 pm

***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 246400 Congratulations

pirat Less work for me to do
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
killa
MSDT
killa

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

PostSubject: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:46 pm

***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 246400 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 246400 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 246400 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 246400 Congrats to both of you ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 246400 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 246400 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 246400 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 246400

Know its been hard work but well worth it now - more money to PADI!!!!!!

***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 953477 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 953477 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 953477
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
Caroline

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:47 pm

well done both of you

wave ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975
Back to top Go down
Dobs
PADI Assistant Instructor
Dobs

Humor : Anything funny

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:22 pm

Well done guys....it was never in doubt.

I will follow later with plenty of photos of Proscuba's finest that were on show today.......if you look carefully in some of them our two candidates even looked slightly happy. Not as much as when they had passed, but it wasn't bad......

Well done!!!! you breezed it!! ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 45548 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 45548 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 246400

More people to sign off my booklet....
Back to top Go down
jason_242
Instructor
jason_242

Humor : Has its ups and downs...

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:40 pm

PHEWWW done at last ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 478754 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 478754
So Rob and I have passed and are now errr!! nothing lol
We are now in PADI no mans land until we are processed ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 510199

Anyway a special thanks to All the guys who turned up to offer support its been emotional ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975
Back to top Go down
Splitfin
Dive Master
Splitfin

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:57 pm

wave CONGRATULATIONS wave

Well done Jason and Rob. It was a very anxious time towards the final process with people not knowing if they had or not actually passed until the certificates were given.

To echo Ed there was no doubt in my mind either of you wouldn't and I was so pleased to have been there to see you receive your certs. Again guys

WELL DONE !!!!!!!!

Last edited by Splitfin on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andy W

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Well another day for Jase and Rob at blue lagoon.

When we arrived at 8 am the carpark was already over half full.
After watching J and R have their briefing and get ready for rescue scenario it was into the water for Ed, Will I Am and myself for some navigation exercises.
This is probably the best viz at blue lagoon I have ever seen around 10 m in places,
Upon our exit we found Jason and Rob had just completed open water skills and now just had to wait !!!
***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 100_1623
After a surface interval and check on progress with the IE's we had another dive and practiced a few skills and more navigation,

Then out to see Jase and Rob told that they had passed, ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 246400

Time for quick tea then presentation of certificates (pics to follow).

Well done to you both after all the hard work
hugs wave ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 852810
***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 100_1614
***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 100_1615
***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 100_1616***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 100_1617
***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 100_1618
***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 100_1619
***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 100_1620***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 100_1621
***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 100_1622

wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave

***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975

Last edited by Andy W on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dave8

dave8

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:05 pm

well done to the both of you today!!
wave wave wave
***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 852810 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 852810 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 852810
Back to top Go down
Rob
MSDT
Rob

PostSubject: Norfolk bound !!!    ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Thanks to all your congratulations and to the guys that turned out today to support us. I'd just like to say I'm knackered !!

I must say the IDC and IE coupled with a normal job is one of the most tiring things I have ever done. There is a lot of hard work, long hours and total brain ache at times (ask Jason where his dummy is). A lot of commitment goes into qualifying for the Instructor rating and you sometimes wonder whether you have made the right decision. That said when its all over and you get the handshake it's a great feeling .

Thanks to Smudge for being a great mentor from my AOW through to AI including specialties. Whilst students are completing courses with one Instructor from Novice through to IDC you may wonder if you are actually learning ? Smudge makes everyingthing appear so easy, enjoyable and effortless you sometimes ask, what have I learnt. Fear not, you can rest assured the training Smudge provides through the various ratings of the PADI system are all progressing you logically and eductionally. An example is that I felt I learnt a lot from the Divemaster course but not such a lot from the AI course. It was the taking part in the IDC that really reinforced what I had actually learnt. Thanks Smudge you are a great mentor.

I am now on the 2015 train from Leeds to Kings Cross on my way to Noriwch yet again, I change at Peterborough !! Once again I have had to leave my Nicola behind who has suffered me through the IDC and IE process. I have not been in the house for 7 consectutive weekends and Nick has had the patience of a saint, love you millions.

Once again, thanks for all your comments, support and congratulations and special thanks to Doc for sorting our medicals out at the last minute your a star.

Finally, to my fellow IE candidate. Thanks for doing my head in.. Seriously, well done Jase I know you doubted yourself at times but, I also know everyone else believed in you.

Now my freinds, its time to take part in Sammys favourite pastime now !! SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP

bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Andy W

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Very Happy Wink Wink

Rob,
You mean your still in Leeds station with a brown paper bag in your hand and have fallen asleep and missed the train !!!! :up: :up: :up: :up:

Safe travels to the unknown county again.

wave wave wave wave wave wave
Back to top Go down
Rob
MSDT
Rob

PostSubject: PHOTOS    ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 pm

ED, WHERE THE PHOTOS ??

I am actually on the train, I left my bottle of wine at home !! GUTTED

Never mind, the cafe carriage is about 1 mile down line !! I may do a section attack on it later.
Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver
Ian G

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:06 pm

:D :D Well done both of you ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 222826 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 222826
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:25 pm

farao sunny CONGRATULATIONS sunny farao
Back to top Go down
Andy W

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Very Happy Wink

Photos on Rob,
PM or text me your e mail address and I will mail them, for you,

wave wave wave wave
Back to top Go down
Andy W

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:42 pm

On the way Rob

wave hugs
Back to top Go down
jason_242
Instructor
jason_242

Humor : Has its ups and downs...

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Good pic's Andy need some of you in that new shiny gear ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 222826
Back to top Go down
Charlesworth

Charlesworth

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Congrats farao wave
Back to top Go down
Andy W

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Jase PM or text me your e mail and ill ping them over for you.

wave ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 246400
Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:00 am

***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 222826 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 222826 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 222826 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 222826 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 222826 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 222826 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 222826 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 222826 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 222826 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 222826 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975 ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975

Well done gents,
welcome to the club, you both deserve it all the pain and mind bending will soon be a thing of the past next stop MSDT. ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** 474975
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfatpie.co.uk
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: sorry, but well done   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:25 am

Many, many congratulations to both of you. wave

Sorry we couldn't come over but Ange was working. We did come over on Saturday only to find out you weren't there bash

I look forward to working with either or both of you chin

Eeee, I remember the days when I only worked for Smudge and now there's 5 of you. Still waiting to find out which one of you actually pays hugs

WEL DONE BOTH bow
Back to top Go down
jayne65
Instructor
jayne65

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Loving the pics Andy x
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

Humor : the sillier the better - when will i eva grow up

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:28 pm

really well done lads be proud !!!!! x
Back to top Go down
Dobs
PADI Assistant Instructor
Dobs

Humor : Anything funny

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:38 pm

OK I have looked at my memory card this evening and with over 270 images from Sunday. I think it best I simply put them on a memory stick and invite anyone that wishes to have a copy to simply let me know and bring a laptop.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***NEW INSTRUCTORS***   ***NEW INSTRUCTORS*** Empty

Back to top Go down

***NEW INSTRUCTORS***
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: trip reports & diver achievements-
Jump to: