Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!!

Go down 
+2
Squirrel
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

4th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 4th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!!   4th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!! EmptySun May 04, 2008 10:04 pm

Well done and congratulations to some of our newest divers. A busy weekend was had at Capernwray, with 4 people completing thier PADI Open Water Diver Qualification.

:cheers: drunken :cheers: drunken :cheers: drunken :cheers: drunken:cheers:

Those completing were (in no particular order) -
Emma aka victoria
Steve
Kevin
Adam

4th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!! Capern104th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!! Capern114th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!! Capern14
4th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!! Capern134th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!! Capern124th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!! Capern15
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

PostSubject: Congrats   4th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!! EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Well done to everyone, everybody worked hard and dived well. A good result allround, many thanks to everyone involed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfatpie.co.uk
Rob
MSDT
Rob

PostSubject: Congratulations   4th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!! EmptyMon May 05, 2008 9:38 pm

Well done all and welcome to the world of scuba diving. :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Congratulations   4th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!! EmptyMon May 05, 2008 9:46 pm

well done to you all :cheers:

See diving is fun yehhh Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: well done   4th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!! EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:49 am

Well done guys and it was a pleasure to be of assistance. Now we look forward to seeing you out diving with us. :alien:
Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver
Ian G

PostSubject: Congratulations   4th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!! EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:37 pm

Congratulations to our new divers. Now keep it going!! Was happy to give assistance. Ian Laughing
Back to top Go down
nobby
Advanced Open Water
nobby

PostSubject: A BIG BIG big thank you to you all.   4th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!! EmptyWed May 07, 2008 9:53 pm

Smudge
Squirrell
Tink
Ian
Chris
Emma

I cant take the smile off my face!!!!!!

Steve and I ( Emma Victoria Whoever) want you guys to know how much we appreciate what you have done for us. Steves coaching was obviously a breeze compared to me but i like to make sure people earn their keep so to speak. Your patience is great and now you've opened up a whole new world and lifestyle for us and we really want to keep going at it. We also want to say cheers to Kev and Adam, they made the experience more enjoyable too.

We will see you all soon,

Massive thanks and a big hug ( from me ....not steve)

Steve sends a high five!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH

Emma (Victoria)

Steve

Very Happy

ps were still waiting for nick names... any suggestions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!!   4th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

4th May - Capernwray - NEW DIVERS!!!!
Page 1 of 1