Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

trip report browns bay 27 april 08

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moose

moose

trip report browns bay 27 april 08 Empty
PostSubject: trip report browns bay 27 april 08   trip report browns bay 27 april 08 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 6:34 pm

. trip report browns bay 27 april 08 Img_2810trip report browns bay 27 april 08 Img_2812trip report browns bay 27 april 08 Img_2811trip report browns bay 27 april 08 Img_2910trip report browns bay 27 april 08 Img_2911trip report browns bay 27 april 08 Img_2912fun was had by all, especially the chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: where were you all   trip report browns bay 27 april 08 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 3:05 pm

Trip to Browns Bay 27 April 08. Sea flat calm, viz not bad.
Got to see 3 Lumpsuckers - I'd never seen them before. They're wierd!!! Shocked Nice trip out to the Butetown. Steady look around before I made friends with the third Lumpsucker of the day. Unfortunately, this meant I lost touch with the others. Usual routine, look around for 1 minute then surface. Couldn't see them so I took a bearing and set off. Came up again after a couple of minutes and found the rest on the surface and few metres away. Surface swim back then watched the entertainment of the two 'sea virgins' trying to out.
Good fish and chips (as always) then down to Marsden Grotto for a pint Laughing
All seemed to enjoy as per pics above.

SO WHERE WERE THE REST OF YOU - STILL TOO COLD pale
Back to top Go down
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: trip report browns bay 27 april 08   trip report browns bay 27 april 08 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:50 pm

Note to self: buy some bloody spring straps so you don't spend half an hour lying on your back getting battered by the waves looking like a complete fool!

was a really fun day!!!

We never did find out why the chicken crossed the road....Sad
Back to top Go down
ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

Humor : working - don't make me laugh!

PostSubject: Sunshine and sea   trip report browns bay 27 april 08 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:22 pm

Great dive as usual in this fantasic location.

The sea was as flat as a pancake! Crap for surfing but great for diving.

The only thing that spoilt this dive for me was having several human fish following me....

The dive was lacking in the normal abundance of marine life, but finding the wreck with its twisted steel plates and huge steam boilers mae it worthwhile.

Thanks to Emma and Killer for shore cover -
trip report browns bay 27 april 08 Img_2810
Back to top Go down
http://www.proscuba.co.uk
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: not all were human fish   trip report browns bay 27 april 08 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:56 am

As Squirrel and myself were at the rear,(most times), I can confirm that at least one of the creatures following papa Smudge was a human turtle. This could be worked out by the amount of times she went to the surface. I thought it was for air but she had got a cylinder one her back tongue perhaps someone can say what species she is Shocked (bet I'm going to suffer for that). affraid
Back to top Go down
Ange
PADI Assistant Instructor
Ange

PostSubject: Re: trip report browns bay 27 april 08   trip report browns bay 27 april 08 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:43 am

U saying I'm fat again!! :x I can't help the fact that I have to keep duck diving cos I can't get my weigh right. I do like killer's solution tho- eat more pies Very Happy hopefully on the next visit I may just blend right in with the human fish trailing smudge, we'll see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trip report browns bay 27 april 08   trip report browns bay 27 april 08 Empty

Back to top Go down

trip report browns bay 27 april 08
Page 1 of 1