Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tec 40 at blue lagoon

Go down 
+3
jason_242
killa
Pappa Smudge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

Tec 40 at blue lagoon Empty
PostSubject: Tec 40 at blue lagoon   Tec 40 at blue lagoon EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Tec 40 at blue lagoon Drunken_smilie Been the shallowest muddy puddle we dive in, it was the introductory location for our Tec 40 students.

With a few skills to perform in near Zero vizability, all four proved they have what it takes to master the deep technical route. This sessions includes, shut downs, stage bottle donning, DSMB deployment, and 8 mins of deco at 3m without reference!

Well done to Doc, Rob, Killa, and now Jason - keep it up Tec 40 at blue lagoon Icon_biggrin

Tec 40 at blue lagoon Img_0112Tec 40 at blue lagoon Img_0113

why does Killa look like my old eagle-eyed action man?

Tec 40 at blue lagoon Suspect and a reminder to Jason, you touched the manual, remember that needs to be payed for!
Back to top Go down
killa
MSDT
killa

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

PostSubject: Tec 40 at blue lagoon   Tec 40 at blue lagoon EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:07 pm

A good mornings lesson today. A thorough briefing on gear we need and don't need - get out your cheque books!!! Tec 40 at blue lagoon Affraid Tec 40 at blue lagoon Affraid

As Smudge said the vis was v poor but completed the shut downs and worked out our SAC rates. A bit more practice on the 8 min hover at 3m required Tec 40 at blue lagoon Icon_redface Tec 40 at blue lagoon Icon_redface . Hopefully one day i will be like my hero ROB the ledgend Turner!!!!!! Tec 40 at blue lagoon Icon_biggrin Tec 40 at blue lagoon Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
jason_242
Instructor
jason_242

Humor : Has its ups and downs...

PostSubject: Re: Tec 40 at blue lagoon   Tec 40 at blue lagoon EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:26 pm

PAY PAY??? You mean we have to pay more to dive in a muddy puddle Tec 40 at blue lagoon Icon_scratch and I have to buy all this stuff too Tec 40 at blue lagoon 358168
So you mean its gonna cost me more than a can of coke and help in Eccy? (bugger) Tec 40 at blue lagoon Suspect
Ok will talk turkey tomoz Tec 40 at blue lagoon 34256 Tec 40 at blue lagoon 159378
Back to top Go down
Splitfin
Dive Master
Splitfin

PostSubject: Re: Tec 40 at blue lagoon   Tec 40 at blue lagoon EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Well done everyone especially the 8 min hover at 3m that must be hard to maintain being so close to the surface :up:
Back to top Go down
Rob
MSDT
Rob

PostSubject: Tech 40   Tec 40 at blue lagoon EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:28 pm

I agree with the dive god himself aka KILLA. From the amount of gear required to complete this course we will be frequenting the DW for a few weeks to come !!

A great day out despite my sinuses giving me grief. Blue Lagoon is only 6m deep yet the pressure difference and pain in my head at only 2 metres was enough to halt the descent.

Roll on Sunday 25 April at Capernwray for the next part of the course.
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Tec 40 kit   Tec 40 at blue lagoon EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Don't worry Rob/Killa we are all going to spend at DW for this course Tec 40 at blue lagoon Affraid .

Having just bought J's wing for Tim today, and yes he likes it, as does Charlie - suits them both - I have now been told to purchase the twin cylinders to go with it, so may as well get that nice stage for myself as well - does that mean you win that bet now Smudge Tec 40 at blue lagoon Icon_scratch .

Anyone for DW on Tuesday? See you there.......... Tec 40 at blue lagoon 687800 Tec 40 at blue lagoon 687800 Tec 40 at blue lagoon 687800 Tec 40 at blue lagoon 687800
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tec 40 at blue lagoon   Tec 40 at blue lagoon EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:33 am

Tec 40 at blue lagoon Fresse I think i'm gonna have to buy a bigger compressor... other wise filling tanks will need to start a month before a dive!
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tec 40 at blue lagoon   Tec 40 at blue lagoon Empty

Back to top Go down

Tec 40 at blue lagoon
Page 1 of 1