Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fast flowing adventure!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

fast flowing adventure! Empty
PostSubject: fast flowing adventure!   fast flowing adventure! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:17 pm

fast flowing adventure! Icon_eek Moving fast flowing water of the River Lune today. Devils Bridge at Kirby Longsdale was our venue. Most noted as a resting and gathering spot for motor bikers, the river here is about 6m deep. Our dives today started on the north side of the old A65 stone bridge, Devils Bridge. A fast drift takes you down stream to between the old bridge and the newer A65 road bridge (Stanley Bridge).

Interesting but fantastic fun today. Viz a bit poor, and the water was running well. But great fun, we will be back again!

fast flowing adventure! Icon_smile here are a few pictures, i'm sure other will add a few more.

fast flowing adventure! Dscf7237fast flowing adventure! Dscf7236fast flowing adventure! Dscf7235
fast flowing adventure! Dscf7234fast flowing adventure! Dscf7233fast flowing adventure! Dscf7232
fast flowing adventure! Dscf7231fast flowing adventure! Dscf7230fast flowing adventure! Dscf7229
fast flowing adventure! Dscf7228fast flowing adventure! Dscf7227fast flowing adventure! Dscf7226
fast flowing adventure! Dscf7225fast flowing adventure! Dscf7224fast flowing adventure! Dscf7223
fast flowing adventure! Dscf7222fast flowing adventure! Dscf7221fast flowing adventure! Dscf7220
fast flowing adventure! Dscf7219fast flowing adventure! Dscf7218fast flowing adventure! Dscf7217
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

Humor : the sillier the better - when will i eva grow up

PostSubject: Re: fast flowing adventure!   fast flowing adventure! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:47 pm

sooooo!!!jelous ......glad you had a fast flowing adventure! Icon_biggrin fast flowing adventure! Icon_biggrin good time
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: understatement or what   fast flowing adventure! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:33 pm

How was that for an understatement - 'viz poor, river flowing well' fast flowing adventure! 555139

Colour deep brown, river - where do we get off?

Cracking fun tho' Must go back when the river is behaving itself more fast flowing adventure! 953477
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: fast flowing adventure!   fast flowing adventure! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:42 pm

A different sort of dive, all over too quick.

Congrats to Colin and Dan for staying in the water the longest!!

fast flowing adventure! Short_18fast flowing adventure! Short_19fast flowing adventure! Short_20

Yes that IS Tink!! He's getting in!!
fast flowing adventure! Short_21fast flowing adventure! Short_23fast flowing adventure! Short_24
Now he is out!!

fast flowing adventure! Short_25fast flowing adventure! Short_26fast flowing adventure! Short_27
fast flowing adventure! Short_30fast flowing adventure! Short_31fast flowing adventure! Short_32
fast flowing adventure! Short_33fast flowing adventure! Short_34fast flowing adventure! Short_35

Archie got bored by all the doughnut eating
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: thanks to all   fast flowing adventure! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 am

Thanks to all who provided such a good laugh fast flowing adventure! Icon_lol

To Ed for providing the most entertain position for fins to be put on,

To Colin and Danny for proving it could be done,

To Squirrel for providing confirmation that last time we did this IT WAS CLEAR WATER,

To Emms for bring the new baby (Archie),

To Emma for bring Poppy,

To Andy for travelling the furthest,

To Doc for going to fetch Andy, and providing pics of my beloved and me that didn't know had been taken,

And mostly to Papa for, yet again, providing an entertaining dive occasion and for proving that anyone can get the basics wrong and lose a mask before entering the water.

And to all for making it a great day fast flowing adventure! 953477
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fast flowing adventure!   fast flowing adventure! Empty

Back to top Go down

fast flowing adventure!
Page 1 of 1