Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slush Dive at Blue lagoon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jayne65
Instructor
jayne65

Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Empty
PostSubject: Blue Lagoon - in the ice!   Slush Dive at Blue lagoon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:51 pm

Although the ICE diver spec was cancelled due to lack of ice a good few of us ventured out into the icy water at blue lagoon!

Thank you to everyone for a really fun day.... i had a good laugh! And it was nice to see a few new faces and faces that i havent seen for ages!

Still loads of ice on the lake and the water temp of 2 degrees did present its own challenges... which were all good for the experience and a laugh!

Cheers, lexy x
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Slush Dive at Blue lagoon   Slush Dive at Blue lagoon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Sadly the ice has almost gone Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Icon_sad Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Icon_sad

But there was a little floating around on the surface to play with.

Many thanks to all those who turned out for a great day, I have a few pics but will post them later.

Thanks again for the great company and of course for Smudge for organising it.

xx
Back to top Go down
jayne65
Instructor
jayne65

PostSubject: Re: Slush Dive at Blue lagoon   Slush Dive at Blue lagoon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Icon_biggrin Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Icon_biggrin Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Icon_biggrin thanks to whoever it was that merged the posts Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Icon_biggrin Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Icon_biggrin Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Icon_biggrin
looking forward to seeing todays pictures! x
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Re: Slush Dive at Blue lagoon   Slush Dive at Blue lagoon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:22 pm

That was me Slush Dive at Blue lagoon 418860 even with my ASBO I can moderate topics Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Icon_eek

Great two dives to at Blue Lagoon. The water was clear and warm Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Icon_scratch . The ice was almost gone, but in places I still couldn't break through it!

Don't forget we now have an on-line log book.... you can tell us about your dives, and others can read them. I will also be using this list to help toward the 2010 diver awards and it will help me keep proscuba dive stats on we are doing!

Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Suspect Now for some pictures: (not many sorry)

Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Dscf5616Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Dscf5617Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Dscf5618
Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Dscf5619Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Dscf5621Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Dscf5623
Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Dscf5624Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Dscf5625Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Dscf5629
Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Dscf5626Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Dscf5627Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Dscf5628
Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Dscf5630Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Dscf5631Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Dscf5632
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

Humor : the sillier the better - when will i eva grow up

PostSubject: Re: Slush Dive at Blue lagoon   Slush Dive at Blue lagoon EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:19 pm

thank you everyone

it was great to get wet again with pink cheeks and blue hands.....brrrr!

just have to mention mr Hob nobs excellent navigation from the jetty to the plane to the boat to the lorry to the exit.... he has a new technique ....well it worked!!!!!!

Slush Dive at Blue lagoon 718927
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Re: Slush Dive at Blue lagoon   Slush Dive at Blue lagoon EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Sunday10Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Sunday11Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Sunday12
Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Sunday13Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Sunday14Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Sunday16
Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Sunday17Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Slush_29Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Sunday18
Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Sunday19Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Sunday20Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Slush_30
Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Sunday21Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Sunday22Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Sunday23
Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Sunday24Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Sunday25
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: HELP!!   Slush Dive at Blue lagoon EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:37 pm

It didn't work - need Sammy to sort my photos. What happened to edit facility again?
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slush Dive at Blue lagoon   Slush Dive at Blue lagoon EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Superh10Admain to the rescue..... I take it this is what you were after Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Thank you   Slush Dive at Blue lagoon EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Yes and thank you

Need another lesson on posting
Downsizing was OK

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slush Dive at Blue lagoon   Slush Dive at Blue lagoon Empty

Back to top Go down

Slush Dive at Blue lagoon
Page 1 of 1