Share | 

Night Dive at Blue lagoon - 20th Oct

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Night Dive at Blue lagoon - 20th Oct   Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:27 am

With the sun firmly set, time to get those torches out and have a play in the dark

Blue lagoon was the venue for our first outing of the winter. 8 of us battled against the rain to get kitted up before heading into the murky waters. Our plan was for me to real a line to follow, which worked well between the the Gun and the Plane.

Viz was down to less that a metre a times, but the eight of us kept it together for over 35mins. Great fun and really exciting.

See you all next week for our haloween night (just a few days early, but i'm going away on the friday to Egypt )
Back to top Go down
Dobs
PADI Assistant Instructor

Humor : Anything funny

PostSubject: Re: Night Dive at Blue lagoon - 20th Oct   Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:35 am

Be careful if any strangers ask to go walking off into the desert with them........it won't be your scuba talents they'll be after...
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night Dive at Blue lagoon - 20th Oct   Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:36 am

Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night Dive at Blue lagoon - 20th Oct   Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:45 am

We did have a problem with the Pub The Darrington would not let sammy and Tom in so we have now black listed that from our pub list Ian, Jack and I headed a short way down the road to a really nice pub (can't think what it's called). Anyway still no children after 9pm. but the landlord and lady were very nice. They have a small function room thta we could use in the future if we need.

While just talking away i noticed a small frog jumping along on the floor This was only very small, about the size of a fifty pence!

here are a couple of pictures, sorry Jack wanted to get in on one

Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver

PostSubject: Re: Night Dive at Blue lagoon - 20th Oct   Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:42 pm

An interesting night dive in virtually zero viz but enjoyable nevertheless.The name of the pub in Darrington we went to is The Spread Eagle.
Back to top Go down
Dobs

PostSubject: Re: Night Dive at Blue lagoon - 20th Oct   Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Sounds interesting!!!!

Are you sure it was a pub and not a gentlemens club, no wonder they too would not allow the younger members in...
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Night Dive at Blue lagoon - 20th Oct   Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:38 pm

What was with the animals and me yesterday??

Wasps having a go.... cats that woudn't leave me alone and... then frogs..
Back to top Go down
Dobs

PostSubject: Re: Night Dive at Blue lagoon - 20th Oct   Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Pheromones or just simple animal magnetism!!!!
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

Humor : the sillier the better - when will i eva grow up

PostSubject: Re: Night Dive at Blue lagoon - 20th Oct   Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:00 pm

many moons ago in a passed life, i workedin the 'Spread' Eagle in Penistone. A quality dive in the not wet sense full of slappers as the name suggests!!!!! Suppose thats i why fitted in so well!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Dive at Blue lagoon - 20th Oct   

Back to top Go down

Night Dive at Blue lagoon - 20th Oct
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1