Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Tink
moose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
moose

moose

SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!!   SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:50 pm

as some of you may know, i am very easily burnt. this year i have done well to not get burnt til day 3!!! i am learning!

although, when i do get burnt, i do it spectacularly! (if that is a word)
i usually end up with big red patches in obscure places, and today was no different! why can i not get a lovely all over glow like most people?
i am running a competition to see who can guess where my lovely patch is this time!!! (please keep it clean!). squirrel has also gained a small patch as his lovely missus missed a spot with the cream! feel free to guess where this is too!!

happy monday morning to you all!!! will post photos of said burnt bits at end of week. love to all xxxxx

MOOSE ( THE DIVER!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: Burns   SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:56 am

Hi Moose, Glad to hear that you are learning to cope without me nagging you about suncream SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_cheers SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_cheers (pot and kettle comes to mind) SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_eek SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_eek

I bet the burnt bit is at the bottom of your back (as you've been biking SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_lol ). Panic when the burnt bit and the sore ass meet SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_razz SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_razz

Have a great time and I wish I was with the both of you.

Hugs
Back to top Go down
Caroline
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
Caroline

PostSubject: Re: SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!!   SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:20 pm

I guess cleavage for Moose (Iona did this on holiday and I have done it in the past) and lower back for Squirrel!

SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_lol SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_lol

Caroline
Back to top Go down
Dobs
PADI Assistant Instructor
Dobs

Humor : Anything funny

PostSubject: Re: SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!!   SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:42 pm

I think the forehead and ears for Emma, where she has fallen asleep with her suduko book on her face and Andy's buttocks where he has been wearing his holiday Peter Stringfellows.....are they sequinned!!!! (apologies for spelling here, not something I have ever had to spell before)
Back to top Go down
hob nobby

hob nobby

Humor : the sillier the better - when will i eva grow up

PostSubject: Re: SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!!   SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:42 pm

emmas eyelids SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_cyclops
sqirrels six pac SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_eek

dont forget the SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_cool sunnies xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: six pack   SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:39 pm

WHAT SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_question SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_question SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_question SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_question

When did Squirrel grow one of those SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_exclaim SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!!   SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:05 pm

I would never leave my beer in the sun SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfatpie.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!!   SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SUNBURN ISSUES!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: trip reports & diver achievements-
Jump to: