Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testing Testing 123

Go down 
+2
sheelagh
YoYo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
YoYo

YoYo

Testing Testing 123 Empty
PostSubject: Testing Testing 123   Testing Testing 123 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Testing Testing 123 Img_2910
This is a pic of red arrows over Gibraltar if it comes through you know Smudge you could right a post on how to upload photos for us that dont really know what we are doing
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

PostSubject: Testing Testing   Testing Testing 123 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:07 pm

They flew past our house first - when doing archery in quarry(a dry quarry) Testing Testing 123 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Joolybee

Joolybee

Humor : I laugh every time I look in the mirror!!!

PostSubject: Re: Testing Testing 123   Testing Testing 123 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:33 am

Yeh they scared the pants of me while I was driving round trying to find you!! I first saw this red shape in the sky which I couldn't make out what it was and then they rolled a bit and flew right over the top of me!!

Years ago my brother was based in Scampton and their living quarters were right near the end of the runway. I used to go and visit and lay on the grass in the back garden all day watching them practice - happy days!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Re: Testing Testing 123   Testing Testing 123 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:08 am

Nice to here from you Old Boy Testing Testing 123 Icon_biggrin Happy birthday, hope you had a good birthday. Testing Testing 123 Icon_tongue

Glad you have worked how to put the pictures on, and yes I did put on 'how to upload pictures' - which can be found under 'ask your instructors' Testing Testing 123 Icon_scratch

Now that you have worked it out. lets see a bit more of you, or should I say Sally Testing Testing 123 Icon_redface out there enjoying yourselves while us back in blightly freeze Testing Testing 123 Icon_cool

Keep in touch, always nice to here from you.

hugs
Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Testing Testing 123   Testing Testing 123 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:04 pm

Erm did anybody tell them that they are on fire???? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfatpie.co.uk
Dobs
PADI Assistant Instructor
Dobs

Humor : Anything funny

PostSubject: Re: Testing Testing 123   Testing Testing 123 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Did anyone tell the one on that right, he should of been in the middle. Imagine how gutted he was that they had run out of blue smoke canisters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing Testing 123   Testing Testing 123 Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing Testing 123
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: photo Album (general pictures)-
Jump to: