HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Just back from Menorca!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tom77

PostSubject: Just back from Menorca!!!!   Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Hi Smudge and all,

Just to say thanks for helping me finish off my AOW last month , it gave me the confidence to do a really cool wall dive in Menorca , saw some great wildlife including an Octopus which was amazing.

The dive was a fairly steep cliff / shore entry in marine reserve on north of island where the first challange was not falling down the rocks and killing yourself !!! .Only shame was had a bit of a dodgy reg which meant when turning head had to hold my reg in!!!! Also completed the dive with a girl called Heather , who I found out after dive is your niece Doc , or so she said, small world!!!!!! If you are in touch with her could you ask her to email you any pics she may have taken on teh dive as she had a camera with her????

Viz rest of week wasn't fantastic as it rained rest of week so lots of red mud in the sea and very choppy, which meant only manged one dive all week , but never mind Im sure ill go back !!!

Thanks again Smudge and Andy ,

See you soon
Tom
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: Just Back from   Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi Tom,

Yes Heather told me a few days ago that she had met you, and was equally amazed at the small size of our world.

I am in contact with her most days at the moment as she may come up to Holmfirth to do part of her course begining of Feb 2010, and as she is up for 2 weeks I have suggested she gets into a dry suit on the first weekend (another one for Tink to train) and dives with us on the middle weekend and do Stoney the last weekend as her boyfriend lives in Loughborough, handy for Feb 14th. ( Sorry Heather giving all your secrets away). So yes I will ask her if she has some photos. Although she has registered on the Forum and is known as Sabrina - as you will see, a girl from Essex. So Sabrina if you are reading this - contact Tom.

Glad you had a great holiday, hope to see you in the water again soon

Doc
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Re: Just back from Menorca!!!!   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Glad you enjoyed your holiday to menorca.

I was with Doc on Sunday when she got the text from her niece What a small world we live...

Now got PICS, I was waiting for them to arrive!! so when I next see you i'll sort you out.
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED

PostSubject: just back.........   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Tom,

Spoke to Sabrina (Heather) and she is e-mailing me her photos from your dive - I will get in touch when they arrive.

Doc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just back from Menorca!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Just back from Menorca!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1