Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peter - New Diver

Go down 
+3
Sammy
Tink
Pappa Smudge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

Peter - New Diver Empty
PostSubject: Peter - New Diver   Peter - New Diver EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:11 am

drunken Yet another nice day and evening over at Blue Lagoon. Through the Day we had Grace and Anna complete thier first three open water dives - well done to them and thanks to Andy K for divemastering. These two will complete next Tuesday at Capernwray, so if you wish to join us the invites there.

So in the evening, Very Happy Peter came to complete his last two open water dives - Congratulations :cheers: . So yesterday I did 5 dives completeing just over two and half hours diving - I love it!

Peter - New Diver 0210

Don't forget the froggetts and diving Thursday Night this week at 8 acre near Hull - might see you there if I get my van back Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

Peter - New Diver Empty
PostSubject: Well done   Peter - New Diver EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Well done Peter Very Happy now you just need to come out with us and the rest of the gang. :cheers: :cheers:

See you soon :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

Peter - New Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter - New Diver   Peter - New Diver EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Congrats Peter!

From
The Kay's
Back to top Go down
K9
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver
K9

Peter - New Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter - New Diver   Peter - New Diver EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:01 pm

well done Peter hope to see you in in the water Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

Peter - New Diver Empty
PostSubject: Peter - New Diver   Peter - New Diver EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:58 pm

Well Done!!! :cheers:

Get Tim to give you a day off on Tues next week and come up to Capernwray. Sam and I plan to dive with the others there. Tom will come along and wait topside.

Back to top Go down
Dobs
PADI Assistant Instructor
Dobs

Humor : Anything funny

Peter - New Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter - New Diver   Peter - New Diver EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:25 am

Congratulations. Hope to catch up with you in the water soon.
Back to top Go down
Andy K
Dive Master
Andy K

Peter - New Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter - New Diver   Peter - New Diver EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Glad to have been of assistance Mr Smudge.Another good days diving with the proscuba massive, continuing teh education bounce .

Thoroughly enjoying myself. And well done to Anna & Grace who dived very competently on their first 3 O/W dives :cheers:

Congratulations also to Peter. Well done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kefalonianvillarentals.co.uk
Sponsored content

Peter - New Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter - New Diver   Peter - New Diver Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter - New Diver
Page 1 of 1