Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray

Go down 
+2
chuckie
ACCOUNT NOT IN USE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

Humor : working - don't make me laugh!

Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray Empty
PostSubject: Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray   Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Congratulations and well done to Chuckie on passing his PADI Open Water Diver and for Natilie on passing her Advanced Open Water.

Extreme diving in 5 degrees at Capernwray and very windy! Thanks to those who helped and supported this weekend.

'Chuckie'

Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray Img_6410Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray Dscf0010
Back to top Go down
http://www.proscuba.co.uk
chuckie

chuckie

Humor : Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

PostSubject: Re: Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray   Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:35 pm

fanks mate! well done nat nice 1! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killa
MSDT
killa

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

PostSubject: diver cert   Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:47 pm

Well done Chuckie.

It was my mask removal on saturday which must of help - b**ody cold water!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Well done again

P.S dont forget about Farnes trip - can you go?
Back to top Go down
chuckie

chuckie

PostSubject: Re: Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray   Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:36 pm

thanks killa. i did a mask removal this morning and i didnt like it. after i did it right till the end of the dive my nose was frozen. sadley i cant make it on the trip my last two college weeks is that week and the followin, but once they are out of the way i have no more college so any other trip let me know
Back to top Go down
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray   Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:43 pm

well done mate!
was a good day wasn't it?
i really did feel for you though doing the mask removal in that temperature!!!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
Squirrel
Instructor
Squirrel

PostSubject: congrats   Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:48 pm

well done to the both of you!!! and welcome to the world of diving chukie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfatpie.co.uk
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: Well done   Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 1:47 pm

Good one Chuckie and Nats. You have joined an elite bunch (if slightly mad). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chuckie

chuckie

PostSubject: Re: Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray   Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 6:05 pm

Natalie wrote:
well done mate!
was a good day wasn't it?
i really did feel for you though doing the mask removal in that temperature!!!!

xxx

i noticed u were no where to be seen when i was doing that. chicken. thanks i really enjoyed it aswell thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray   Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray Empty

Back to top Go down

Diver Certifications on 1st and 2nd March at Capernwray
Page 1 of 1