Congratulations - new divers 12th July

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Congratulations - new divers 12th July   Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Well Done

Congratulations to 3 new divers this weekend at Capernwray Very Happy Our latest divers to pass thier Open Water are Paula, Michelle and Megs. :cheers:

A big thank you to Killa, John, Squirrel, Emma and Chuckle for thier help and support with help over the weekend. ⭐

As usual here some picture and video of the weekend. Sleep

drunken

Last edited by Pappa Smudge on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
moose

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations - new divers 12th July   Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:16 pm

sitting on a rock making sure that everybody is safe is not helping then. next time i shall sunbath and have a nap instead!!!!!! :x
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations - new divers 12th July   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:02 pm

sorry darling, I was editing the post and adding picture, you obviously were looking before I had finished confused

Luv u I love you
Back to top Go down
killa
MSDT

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

PostSubject: New divers   Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Congrats also to mini killa - what a star and deep diver!!!!!

Some more pics attached -

Thanks again to Smudge, Squirrel, Chuckle, Emma and Rachael (mrs Kilburn).
Back to top Go down
Ian G
Rescue Diver

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations - new divers 12th July   Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Congratulations to our new Open water divers. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Andy K
Dive Master

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations - new divers 12th July   Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:37 am

Well done and congratulations to you all Very Happy afro :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://kefalonianvillarentals.co.uk
Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

PostSubject: Well done   Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:32 am

Well done to all of you Very Happy Very Happy Sorry I wasn't there to be with you as you became divers. Smile
Back to top Go down
John Snee

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations - new divers 12th July   Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Thanks Steve for a good training weekend.... yes one trainee had her finger bitten off by the crazy fish (ok it was a scratch) another somersaulted (backwards) over the boats railings.. but came back smiling. And mini killer beat the graduates hands down on the exam... Well it wasn't boring and the rain stayed away so we didn't get wet. Very Happy
But Steve, Liver and Onions in a rich gravy the night before you wore your dry suit. A secret pleasure of yours I suspect !

Cheers

John.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations - new divers 12th July   

Back to top Go down

Congratulations - new divers 12th July
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1