Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stoney Cove with friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

Stoney Cove with friends Empty
PostSubject: Stoney Cove with friends   Stoney Cove with friends EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 pm

flower  A nice and sunny day down at Stoney with everyone. Two dives for me, one down to 30m and one on to the wreck of the Stanegarth. It was lovely and warm up to 20m them the water cooled down suddenly to a nice 8 degrees.

Sorry no underwater shots for me today  chin

Stoney Cove with friends Img_3410
Stoney Cove with friends Img_3422Stoney Cove with friends Img_3412
Stoney Cove with friends Img_3413Stoney Cove with friends Img_3414Stoney Cove with friends Img_3415
Stoney Cove with friends Img_3416Stoney Cove with friends Img_3417Stoney Cove with friends Img_3418
Stoney Cove with friends Img_3419Stoney Cove with friends Img_3420
Stoney Cove with friends Photo_38

Stoney Cove with friends 300398 Appologies for being grumpy as pointed out by My W. But a good cuddle from someone cheered me... you know who you are!
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

PostSubject: Re: Stoney Cove with friends   Stoney Cove with friends EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:42 pm

A short little of video of Andy W having a dance Stoney Cove with friends 365569

Back to top Go down
Andy W

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

PostSubject: Re: Stoney Cove with friends   Stoney Cove with friends EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:54 pm

MMmmmmm I think you may find the words were slightly different.  Stoney Cove with friends 365569 Stoney Cove with friends 365569
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stoney Cove with friends   Stoney Cove with friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Stoney Cove with friends
Page 1 of 1