Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Lagoon 2nd January 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nobby
Advanced Open Water
nobby

Blue Lagoon 2nd January 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Blue Lagoon 2nd January 2008   Blue Lagoon 2nd January 2008 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:57 pm

Just to let you know steve and i bobbed over to blue lagoon on friday ( mum offered to babysit at short notice) for our first completely solo dive, and when i mean solo it was.........we had the whole place to ourselves. no one else but us and SCUBA (my new mate ...and so handsom)

Anyway......thought we'd have a play with the compass Laughing ( arrrrggghhhh.... springs to mind... im blaming the pylons Embarassed !!!!!!!!)

It was a good lesson in how easily you lose your bearings and how it is impossible to hold your hand still whilst hypothermia sets in....I also decided i need to invest in some thermals. i was frozen after 40 mins. the computer said it was 4 degrees but staff said it was 5 or 6.

can anyone recommend really warm and really thin thermals as im gonna struggle to get much else on. My Dry suit seems a little tighter than before confused .....cant think why that may be. bounce

So all in all really good time was had, glad we did everything on our own feel loads more confident.

Ohhh yeh...if anyones wondering how steve went on with the temperature, he just did the matcho man thing " really love were you that cold? No i was fine, perhaps my hands got cold but the rest of me was fine." WHAT EVER!!!!

See you all soon.

Hugs for you all lol!

Emma and Steve Nobs
Back to top Go down

Blue Lagoon 2nd January 2008
Page 1 of 1