Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

capernwray today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

capernwray today Empty
PostSubject: capernwray today   capernwray today EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 7:37 pm

Just a lovely day at Capernwray. Nice to see all old and new faces
just a couple of pics to share with you all Very Happy
capernwray today Dscf6210 capernwray today Dscf6112 capernwray today Dscf6211 capernwray today Dscf6212 capernwray today Dscf6213 capernwray today Dscf6214 capernwray today Dscf6111

cant to get wet on our next day out..........

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:
Back to top Go down
ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

ACCOUNT NOT IN USE

Humor : working - don't make me laugh!

capernwray today Empty
PostSubject: Great Day   capernwray today EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:16 pm

Great pictures Mr Frog

Back to some normality to our diving after a short break out of the water!!
What a great day with a few new faces and just one student. Lesley braved the 6 degree water in just a semidry to do three very good dives. The viz was good, from the african queen we could see the podsnap!!! It was to see some of the new features that have been introduced. A special thanks to the crew and support staff for making it all possible. Very Happy
capernwray today Imag0510capernwray today Imag0511
Back to top Go down
http://www.proscuba.co.uk
james

james

capernwray today Empty
PostSubject: crew   capernwray today EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:45 pm

cheers smudge, u know we are always about
Back to top Go down
killa
MSDT
killa

Humor : Never upset a ginna!!!!

capernwray today Empty
PostSubject: Crew   capernwray today EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:53 pm

Some of us would like to have been there but man flu stopped me going!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Hopefully should be ok for the 28th!! :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Lesley

capernwray today Empty
PostSubject: Capenwray - Sunday 14th December 08   capernwray today EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:54 pm

After feeling rather queasy about jumping in a lake in December for the most part of last week, and hardly speaking one word to my husband on the drive up to Capenwray on Sunday morning (it doesn't happen often, so I think he made the most of it), I had a fab time and really enjoyed it. Thanks to you all for helping ensure I got into the water, and for making sure my first Open Water Scuba experience was one I'll remember for all the right reasons. I intend to go back to Capenwray and do it again at some point, although may just hang fire until the summer, cos it was a tad chilly Very Happy :cheers:

Smudge wrote:
Great pictures Mr Frog

Back to some normality to our diving after a short break out of the water!!
What a great day with a few new faces and just one student. Lesley braved the 6 degree water in just a semidry to do three very good dives. The viz was good, from the african queen we could see the podsnap!!! It was to see some of the new features that have been introduced. A special thanks to the crew and support staff for making it all possible. Very Happy
capernwray today Imag0510capernwray today Imag0511
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

capernwray today Empty
PostSubject: Always welcome   capernwray today EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:24 am

Lesley, it was a pleasure to be there to introduce to our world Very Happy I hope you come out again, along with Richard, and enjoy the UK waters. Laughing There really is so much to see here at home. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

capernwray today Empty
PostSubject: and you want to get a new crew   capernwray today EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:26 am

Papa Smudge, I should think you do say thanks to us after telling us you wanted to get a new crew Rolling Eyes Shocked You might get one to turn up but could you find one that is prepared to give you so much abuse Very Happy Twisted Evil affraid
Back to top Go down
james

james

capernwray today Empty
PostSubject: Re: capernwray today   capernwray today EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:36 am

that was pritty mean dad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

capernwray today Empty
PostSubject: Re: capernwray today   capernwray today Empty

Back to top Go down

capernwray today
Page 1 of 1