Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nobody talking??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Humor : still looking

Nobody talking?? Empty
PostSubject: Nobody talking??   Nobody talking?? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:56 am

Tell us of your adventure think2

Over the summer people from the group have been diving. Several people have had foreign holidays to distant lands. Many have dived here in the UK.

I like many other other people would love to here of these adventure, better still add some pictures to show us your exploits and adventure. Don't just keep it at diving, if you want to tell us then this is place to have your say.

Smile  This forum as a lot of advantages over facebook. Here you can add content that is not just a passing comment or a lost picture amoung hundreds. On the forum you can edit and change the look of posts, change text and photo sizes. Loading pictures onto the forum takes a bit more thought, but I can load pictures onto here faster than facebook can upload.

Nobody talking?? 36615 This group is about friends, this is all free - but to work it needs people to work together and get out there and dive. Tell your friends to be active with us.... ProScuba is FREE, like I aways say, try and find a club with as many benefits with paying membership.

Nobody talking?? 81266 
Back to top Go down
sheelagh
Dive Master & AMED
sheelagh

Nobody talking?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody talking??   Nobody talking?? EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Will add some photos from Cyprus when I get time, unfortunately been busy at work as one down due to an unfortunate and unexpected loss.
Then I was more or less straight off to Malta - so when I return will pop something on here Nobody talking?? 246400
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Nobody talking?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody talking??   Nobody talking?? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:29 am

Smile Thanks Sheelagh

Nobody talking?? 117783  but there are many more of you out there being away and doing a spot of diving. Tell us of your adventures and what you have done and seen.

If you not sure how to start a post or how to add photographs then ask - we'll can take pictures off facebook and edit them onto here if thats easier.

Our forum....

- We have no adverts - no frames or fancy pop up crap
  - You are part of a small group of friends - be individual not part of the crowd
  - Your post will be seen - not part of long list of nonesense that will get quickly passed over

bashBut please use the forum or what's the point in having it.....
Back to top Go down
Joolybee

Joolybee

Humor : I laugh every time I look in the mirror!!!

Nobody talking?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody talking??   Nobody talking?? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Oooooo my post has gone!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joolybee

Joolybee

Humor : I laugh every time I look in the mirror!!!

Nobody talking?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody talking??   Nobody talking?? EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:25 pm

Ha ha I found it!!! It all on its own now!!!

I know there is no diving in it but I thought it was just to share what else we had been up too!!!
Back to top Go down
Steve-148

Steve-148

Nobody talking?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody talking??   Nobody talking?? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi steve need a hand with the pics!!
Back to top Go down
Pappa Smudge
Admin
Pappa Smudge

Nobody talking?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody talking??   Nobody talking?? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Jools thought you could have a post all to yourself Smile 

Adding single pictures are very easy Nobody talking?? 117783 For more than three or four then its a bit more tricky. Just remember to size them to 640px or 320 px wide as default sizes. We have a page with a visual look at the sizes we use on the forum - https://proscuba.forumotion.com/t3176-picture-widths-on-forum

chin So keep the trip reports coming - wheather it's a day at Alton Towers or a trip to the Bahamas then why not tell us about.

Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

Nobody talking?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody talking??   Nobody talking?? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Just got back from a week in Devon. No diving but some cracking days out. Longleat, Paignton zoo (saw some Ubu's), river trip on the Dart and, oh yes, some steam railways (what Ange has to put up with).

Hopefully, we can get back to diving next year, possibly Egypt? Let's see!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nobody talking?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody talking??   Nobody talking?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobody talking??
Page 1 of 1