Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue lagoon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blue lagoon Empty
PostSubject: Blue lagoon   Blue lagoon EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 6:15 pm

Lets just say well done moose for dipping your feet in the tropical waters of yorkshire :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
had a great time as always and the usual laughs and banter from the gang.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Mrs Frog got to play with her new Camera and SMB....the camera was fine but we had fun when she went to inflate the smb from her dry suit hose and the valve stuck open....doh..... span her round in circles for a while and scared the crap out of two diver about to decend, who thought the lake had become volcanic... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy all the rescue training went out of the window.....dont panic mr manering...and would you take this serious Mrs frog Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy i passed her my alternate air, after relising the insurance policy had lapsed and there would be no one at home to cook my dinner.
Her air turned off we acended to see the two startled diver Very Happy and us almost choking with laughter Very Happy
Still lessons learned.....dont laugh under water to much! lol! lol! and always remember to give the air before turning off the air!!!
here are a few shots taken by Mrs frog

Blue lagoon Dscf1010

Blue lagoon Dscf1011
well navigated in the really bad vis ange Very Happy or was it the compass that new its way round Rolling Eyes

Blue lagoon Dscf1012

See you all next time Cool

Rememeber Diving is mostly wet but always fun
Back to top Go down
Tink

Tink

Humor : Do I have to have one???

Blue lagoon Empty
PostSubject: cool pics   Blue lagoon EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:43 am

My beloved Mrs Frog, cool pics. The one of us is me telling Ange which way up the beer goes Shocked :alien: :alien:
A good day was had by all. So where next. I'll look at the tide tables for the usual haunts and post Smile
Back to top Go down

Blue lagoon
Page 1 of 1