Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Sharks......

Go down 
+2
Admin
jayne65
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jayne65
Instructor
jayne65

Big Sharks...... Empty
PostSubject: Big Sharks......   Big Sharks...... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:47 am

Well yesterday was another fun day on CI.

Me and Jase got the opportunity to have a staff dive out on the boat.... so we nipped round the corner to a dive site known as "The BIG scary fish". This site is known as the Big Scary Fish, as the site is frequented by Giant Travellies - upto 2m in length... who are very confident in the water. The site also often sees sharks coming in for a nosey too. At this site locals moor their boats to clean off their catch, so the fish associate boats with the opportunity of a free meal.

So we arrives at the dive site and on que the GT's arrive.... approx 20 of them. We kit up.... then the big boys arrived. 3 x Silky Sharks circle the boat, very close to the surface. The biggest sharks I have ever seen, close up! What a Face Over 3m in length and very very sharky, with big teeth and white bellies!!!

We planned to enter the water together (safety in numbers) but Jase set me up Evil or Very Mad and i ended up entering the water first, leaving him on the boat.... I was not a happy bunny. I didnt know where to look first. 3 massive sharks less than a metre away from me..... What a Face eventually Jase stopped laughing and plucked up the courage and entered the water too. We decended to the sandy patch below the boat (about 15m) any watched the sharks... who were circling us.

The sharks mooched off.... one of whom returned 5 minutes later... right in front of us.... to check us out. Suspect

At 40m, when checking out some cool morays and shrimps.... again a sneaky shark came in for a nosey. Not too close this time.... about 5m away from me.

Amazing Vis today - about 50m. At one point at depth, we looked up and saw the boat on the surface... with a school of GT's and 4 massive sharks!!!!! Would have been a super siloutte shot if we had the camera with us Big Sharks...... 510199

Just another day on Sunny CI.... Big Sharks...... 916467

Its Jase 400th Dive today.... defo taking the camera.... will try and get a naked shot just for you Sonic.... but unlikely as Jase is teaching. Sleep

Hope you all have a fab Easter Weekend x Big Sharks...... 47170

Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Big Sharks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sharks......   Big Sharks...... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:35 am

Big Sharks...... 916467

Big Sharks...... 218570 not impressed with sonics Lobster - you have to have sharks!

400 dives thats quite a number Mr Jason drunken well done Big Sharks...... 36615
Back to top Go down
https://proscuba.forumotion.com
deleted
Master Scuba Diver
Master Scuba Diver

Big Sharks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sharks......   Big Sharks...... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:24 am

400 dives requires some nakedness so im afraid the students will have to like it or lump it.

Back to top Go down
jayne65
Instructor
jayne65

Big Sharks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sharks......   Big Sharks...... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Sorry.... no intent to upstage anyone.... Sonics lobsters were fab!!!!! Me and Jase were very impressed with the Vis you had too.... never seen it that good before at Trefor! I love you

Yeah Jase clocked up 403 dives now. Unfortunatly no nakedness and no pics.... Jase was the absolute PADI professional with his students!... much to my disappointment Big Sharks...... 757901 The Aussies Big Sharks...... 324289 were somewhat bemused by the old nav lessons "towel over the head trick"! Big Sharks...... 246400 Big Sharks...... 687800

..... Smudge you've taught us well Big Sharks...... 246400 .... in the visitors/guest book at the dive centre - me and Jase were described at Awesome Instructors!!!!!
(not bad to say i'm only a DM - its nice to be promoted tho lol) Big Sharks...... 197222
Back to top Go down
jason_242
Instructor
jason_242

Humor : Has its ups and downs...

Big Sharks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sharks......   Big Sharks...... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Not only sharks guys but a GIANT LEOPARD SPOTTED MORAY a huge fella affraid who has no real identification apparently he's a hybrid to Christmas Island Big Sharks...... 976232 , Lex saw him again today so we really need to get that bloody camera in the water Suspect
Back to top Go down
SkiesNPies
PADI Assistant Instructor
SkiesNPies

Humor : Mr Webb

Big Sharks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sharks......   Big Sharks...... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Never any picutures - I think your really both really just hiding in Grimbsby Big Sharks...... 365569 Big Sharks...... 365569
Back to top Go down
jayne65
Instructor
jayne65

Big Sharks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sharks......   Big Sharks...... EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:52 am

hee hee hee..... Big Sharks...... 42697 .... we've been rumbled! Big Sharks...... 222826
Big Sharks...... 47170
Back to top Go down
Andy W

Humor : And All Of That !!!!

Big Sharks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sharks......   Big Sharks...... EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Alexis Mi old China

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE no naked shots of the old fella 400 dives or not.

Sorry Jase Big Sharks...... 943672 Big Sharks...... 943672 Big Sharks...... 943672

Keep up the good work. Big Sharks...... 474975 Big Sharks...... 474975

Big Sharks...... 953477 Big Sharks...... 953477
Back to top Go down
jason_242
Instructor
jason_242

Big Sharks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sharks......   Big Sharks...... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:29 am

Andy mate,its nice to see that some people have some sense of decency Big Sharks...... 246400
However less of the old and all that I'll have you know the majority of the people over here struggle to age me and often say I look to be in my late 20's or very early 30's Big Sharks...... 453668
Oh and lex still looks her normal age so I must be wearing well wave
Back to top Go down
Andy W

Big Sharks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sharks......   Big Sharks...... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Big Sharks...... 976232 Big Sharks...... 976232 Big Sharks...... 976232 Big Sharks...... 976232

I like it skipper, I must admit you are ageing well, you even had everyone here fooled, if only they really new that were closer to 50 matey Embarassed Embarassed

Big Sharks...... 218570 Big Sharks...... 218570 Big Sharks...... 218570 Big Sharks...... 218570 Big Sharks...... 218570 Big Sharks...... 218570 Big Sharks...... 218570
Back to top Go down
jason_242
Instructor
jason_242

Big Sharks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sharks......   Big Sharks...... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:47 am

Steady now lets not start punching below the belt Suspect
I'm definately closer to 40 than 50 Big Sharks...... 106353
But have the body of a 27 year old to use Big Sharks...... 253933 Big Sharks...... 47170 Big Sharks...... 47170
Back to top Go down
Andy W

Big Sharks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sharks......   Big Sharks...... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:38 am

A Fair point well made sir !!

Big Sharks...... 47170 Big Sharks...... 47170 Big Sharks...... 47170 Big Sharks...... 47170
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Sharks...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Sharks......   Big Sharks...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Sharks......
Page 1 of 1